Page 2368 of 2385 FirstFirst ... 13681868226823182358236623672368236923702378 ... LastLast
Results 23,671 to 23,680 of 23849

Thread: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Length
    ChL/APL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Quote Originally Posted by CopperButterfly View Post
    There are so many beautiful pictures on this thread. It's one of my favorites!

I just wanted to share my ren-faire hair from yesterday. They had a braiding booth and it was fun to let someone else do my hair in something I can't do on my own head.
    Wow! So pretty!

Meanwhile i have been rocking my newest discovered hair style:

A peacock twist with a hair fork. It held my hair firmly all day.

ChL-SL-APL-BSL-WL-HBL-TBL ........
    23 months dye free
    "When it rains, everything grows..."

Length
    28"/34"/clasc
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Your natural color is really coming out Stray. Especially in that peacock twist, it looks like your dye is close to gone!

CopperButterfly, how on earth did they end that thing? It looks so neat, is the tail just tucked up? Amazing.
    .................................................. ............... .......
    ................................ ......................................BSL-MBL-WL-HIP-BCL-TBL-CLASSIC

Length
    ChL/APL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Your natural color is really coming out Stray. Especially in that peacock twist, it looks like your dye is close to gone!

CopperButterfly, how on earth did they end that thing? It looks so neat, is the tail just tucked up? Amazing.
    Thank you. I still have about 4 inches of it left in the front. It's almost completely gone in the back though.

[Judging you in Spanish] Milady_DeWinter's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/BCL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

So long without hanging here! Stray, your hair looks fabulous with that fork, that's a great election for your color

I'm just putting a couple of pics here, with my much loved black lotus ficci and 2 with a flexi (Coco in S me thinks) that shows my current lenght. Sorry about the mirror being a bit dirty . I cut about 1" some days ago to even my hemline a lil bit, and will hit TBL by october/november anyway

You all are doing GREAT and I enjoy so much seeing all the pics of different lenghts, colors and textures You rock gals/guys!

BSL MBL WL HL BCL+ TBL CL
    Thickness: 5 1/2" - 14cm | Length: 38" - 96,5cm
    My little braid thread

Length
    27/37.5/45+
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Wow, Milady, such nice hair. Mine feels almost the opposite type. Love all the hairdos posted, too. I'm still doing the same old ones . Any extra effort always impresses me.

I've been neglecting this site for a while because I've been super busy, but I finally got around to taking another photo and realized a few days ago that my hair is BCL when wet. Flippy ends make it look much shorter when it's dry, though. This is unbrushed and recently washed. And sorry this picture is so big, I haven't a clue how to scale it down, or even why it's blurry given the camera wasn't moving.

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

There are so many beautiful pictures on this thread. It's one of my favorites!

I just wanted to share my ren-faire hair from yesterday. They had a braiding booth and it was fun to let someone else do my hair in something I can't do on my own head.
    That is sooo beautifully done!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Stray, awesome! Cute fork as well!

Milady, love the updo with the Ficcare! It's getting long!

Quote Originally Posted by Sora Rose View Post
    Wow, Milady, such nice hair. Mine feels almost the opposite type. Love all the hairdos posted, too. I'm still doing the same old ones . Any extra effort always impresses me.

I've been neglecting this site for a while because I've been super busy, but I finally got around to taking another photo and realized a few days ago that my hair is BCL when wet. Flippy ends make it look much shorter when it's dry, though. This is unbrushed and recently washed. And sorry this picture is so big, I haven't a clue how to scale it down, or even why it's blurry given the camera wasn't moving.

Congrats on BCL!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Thanks for the compliments!

Quote Originally Posted by Stray_mind View Post
    Wow! So pretty!

Meanwhile i have been rocking my newest discovered hair style:

A peacock twist with a hair fork. It held my hair firmly all day.

Thank you. I love your hair, it's so pretty. That fork is perfect for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Yep, the very end of the braid was tucked up under the braid on the back side and pinned up. Couldn't see it at all from any angle. They were very talented.

Quote Originally Posted by Milady_DeWinter View Post
    I'm just putting a couple of pics here, with my much loved black lotus ficci and 2 with a flexi (Coco in S me thinks) that shows my current lenght. Sorry about the mirror being a bit dirty . I cut about 1" some days ago to even my hemline a lil bit, and will hit TBL by october/november anyway

You all are doing GREAT and I enjoy so much seeing all the pics of different lenghts, colors and textures You rock gals/guys!

Love your hair! You've got quite a bit of non dyed length now, and it looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sora Rose View Post

Your hair looks great! I really like your color. Congrats on BCL! I'd still call it, even dried the ends do seem to be brushing that lenght.

APL ~
    BSL ~ Waist ~ Hip ~TBL? ~ Classic????
    Hennahead~Type 1c/M/ii/iii
    No Trim first half 2019 ~ Waist by Christmas 2019

Length
    27/37.5/45+
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post

Congrats on BCL!
    Thanks! This is about the length it was before damage set in and I had it cut to BSL almost three years ago. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it goes from here.

Your hair looks great! I really like your color. Congrats on BCL! I'd still call it, even dried the ends do seem to be brushing that lenght.
    Thanks, your hair is stunning, too! I wish the camera actually captured the dark and light streaks in it though. Yeah, I think it's worth calling BCL, so I'll soon to be growing into uncharted territory.

Feminist warrior-druidess SwordWomanRiona's Avatar
    Celtiberian pseudo-Rivendell fort overlooking the sunset
    Length
    knee/fgtip/mthgh
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

Paranda braid for an Elven cosplay with a 14th Century twist at a Tolkien convention last May -