Page 2334 of 2338 FirstFirst ... 1334183422342284232423322333233423352336 ... LastLast
Results 23,331 to 23,340 of 23371

Thread: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Length
    Buzz/TBL/Thigh
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

It does look very, very nice today, Corvana! The flexi 8 looks great in your hair.

Thanks, MusicalSpoons! I am confused about terminal length. I think my longest hairs are not growing anymore, but my shorter layers are catching up. So my hem is indeed thickening up

My Little Hermitage
    Moss & Mirth

http://mylittlehermitage.blogspot.com/

Length
    2"/WL/FTL
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Suortuva View Post
    Oh Corvana, your hair is so inspiring!!! I remember when I joined this forum and you were in the shoulder from APL thread. And it feels like yesterday. And now you're at hip. That's so fantastic.
    Oh thank you! I feel like I was in that thread just yesterday, too!

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    Whaaaa Corvana your hair is so long! Your sig pic is misleading
    Lol isn't it though?! Update isn't until October though, but I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellethwyn View Post
    It does look very, very nice today, Corvana! The flexi 8 looks great in your hair.

Thanks, MusicalSpoons! I am confused about terminal length. I think my longest hairs are not growing anymore, but my shorter layers are catching up. So my hem is indeed thickening up
    Thank you! Yours is looking so gorgeous, too. I wonder if it'll get longer with a thicker hem? More hairs to protect each other and all that.

SL~~~CBL~~~APL~~~BSL~~~WL~~~Hip~~~BCL~~~TBL~~~Classic~~~FTL
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    ChL/APL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Corvana your hair looks lovely! The style you chose is simple, yet elegant and soft. Veey suitable for a wedding!

Ellethwyn-your hair is gorgeous as always.

Length
    2"/WL/FTL
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Stray_mind View Post
    Corvana your hair looks lovely! The style you chose is simple, yet elegant and soft. Veey suitable for a wedding!

Ellethwyn-your hair is gorgeous as always.
    Thank you

I regret not bringing a hair stick with me though It's Texas in July! It was like 110F out (43C) and I was dying I just didn't want to bring too many things because I'm prone to losing them. I had four whole things to keep track of (my phone, son's phone, son's sunglasses, my flexi) and almost forgot about a couple of them! But still, I was dying at a few points there

Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Wow, so many beautiful pictures of shiny, healthy hair, beautiful faces and uniqueness!

Length
    29.1/??/43.3
    Type
    1a/F/ii

I finally made french braid after I got my locks I love my hair and I am so happy that now I can keep growing my hair and not having to worry about terminal length and I can go as long as I want, it will just take more time to grow.

Length
    APL/HL+/HL?
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Khristopher View Post
    I love your pic! It's so dynamic and creative, and those curls are great!
    Thank you! Well, I wish the picture was a result from a burst of creativity, but alas - in reality I was at the toilet, taking up my phone and accidentally opening the front camera... And this is what I saw

Quote Originally Posted by amiraaah View Post
    Your curls are so defined and beautiful!
    Thanks! I get a few very defined curls in the front around my face, but the rest of the hair is another story And I love your hair, looks so thick and pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by milosmomma View Post
    Cinnamonagouti I love your picture! The coiling reminds me of the wall phone cords it's so uniform looking all the way down.
    Thank you, it does actually

Maintaining around hip.

Length
    APL/HL+/HL?
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Hm, I tried to quote a lot of you, but it says I have too many photos, but I've delted the image codes. Don't know what to do about that, but you all have very pretty hair!

Congrats, rosey4exclaim! It looks great!

Standing on my tippy toes in the first pic. My hair reaches a tad bit past the countertop.

Tamed and untamed A little frizz these days...it's been very humid and rainy all week.
    Wow, how beautiful I think I have a thing for V-shaped hemlines. Is that your natural colour?

Quote Originally Posted by Corvana View Post
    Thank you

I regret not bringing a hair stick with me though It's Texas in July! It was like 110F out (43C) and I was dying I just didn't want to bring too many things because I'm prone to losing them. I had four whole things to keep track of (my phone, son's phone, son's sunglasses, my flexi) and almost forgot about a couple of them! But still, I was dying at a few points there
    Wow, and here's me starting to feel too hot at 25C... Can't even imagine 43! Last summer was extremely hot (for here) with 30C+ almost every single day and no rain, it was horrible! Your hair looked really beautiful, though.

Picture from today, my hair is back at hip when dry and BCL when stretched. And my ponytail reaches waist! I tried my new conditioner bar last time I showered, and I think I like it - just have to figure out how to apply it for effectiveness. But my hair feels soft and nice at day three.

Last edited by Cinnamonagouti; July 12th, 2019 at 07:34 AM.

Maintaining around hip.

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Nox, it looks gorgeous!

cjk, it's getting long

Cinnamonagouti, cute picture of your curls, love the angle!

amiraaah, I think it's gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by rosey4exclaim View Post
    This is the first time I've been able to put my hair up with a hair stick in over a year and a half! It makes me very glad I didn't get rid of the three I have left! Yes, there are still a bunch of shorties threatening to fly away, but the bulk of it feels very secure and I usually wear a headband or bandana anyway.
    Awesome! That is an amazing milestone! Congrats.

Standing on my tippy toes in the first pic. My hair reaches a tad bit past the countertop.

Tamed and untamed A little frizz these days...it's been very humid and rainy all week.

I think it looks very pretty, Ellethwyn!

Quote Originally Posted by Corvana View Post
    Going to a wedding today! Decided on just a half-up with a flexi because my hair looks really nice today

Also! that line on my skirt in the middle where a bunch of the squares change color? That's hip!
    Congrats on hitting hip!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulina View Post

I finally made french braid after I got my locks I love my hair and I am so happy that now I can keep growing my hair and not having to worry about terminal length and I can go as long as I want, it will just take more time to grow.
    It's lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamonagouti View Post
    Picture from today, my hair is back at hip when dry and BCL when stretched. And my ponytail reaches waist! I tried my new conditioner bar last time I showered, and I think I like it - just have to figure out how to apply it for effectiveness. But my hair feels soft and nice at day three.

I love it!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    2"/WL/FTL
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Soulina View Post

It looks great!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamonagouti View Post
    Wow, and here's me starting to feel too hot at 25C... Can't even imagine 43! Last summer was extremely hot (for here) with 30C+ almost every single day and no rain, it was horrible! Your hair looked really beautiful, though.

Ah but heat is really just perspective! While I'm still not great with such high heat, I'm definitely more used to 30C+ temperatures than someone in an area that doesn't normally get that sort of heat. Just like I'd DIE in Australia in the summer, I'm sure, as it gets hotter there than even here if I'm not mistaken.

Congrats to being back at hip!! I love your waves

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Congrats on hitting hip!
    Thank you!