Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Show me your hair toy collection! How do you store/organize everything?

Length
    BSL/36.5/42
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Show me your hair toy collection! How do you store/organize everything?

Oh I LOVE your Koi fishy hairstick LHB. I'm pretty sure I had that one saved in my favorites on etsy lol! Lovely case too, is that the size large one? Thanks so much for the pictures!! I'm actually having so much fun. XD

The over-the-door case is a great idea too! Surface space is what I'm lacking right now.

Huge Tolkien Nerd! Long_hair_bear's Avatar
    Length
    bob/41.25/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Default Re: Show me your hair toy collection! How do you store/organize everything?

You can hang mine on a hanger. I think its an extra large.

“Some of the worst mistakes in my life were haircuts." - Jim Morrison
    "But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her." 1 Corinthians 11:15
    *UNICORN* Looking for Maxima Diamond Two toned Amethyst in Large

Length
    Shldr/MBL/MBL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by neko_kawaii View Post
    *giggle* *blush* They look great in her hair don't they!
    Ooooo you posted them over there? I'll go comment...I love them so much.
    2a/M/ii
    Shoulder * APL * BSL * MBL

Length
    27,3/45,5/?
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

I'v got 3 scarfs on clothhanger, 1 for flexis and 2 for forks - unfortunately the place to store is to dark to make pictures

Length
    27,3/45,5/?
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Flexis and rest

Wow...what a beautiful collection

Please tell me....what are those colored yarn things in the next to the last picture?

After seeing your braid pic...I am looking forward to more styling pics with these hair toys

Length
    27,3/45,5/?
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

It is special wool-fleece (pure wool) for felting. In german it es called "Märchenwolle". You can get it nature-colored and synthetic-colored. You need an elastic hairband and make many long feltings which you knot round the band

Length
    cbl/ftl/knee
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Wow, I love those. I need to overhaul my hair toy storage. I'm thinking of making a big crochet thing with pockets (I think id have to make them lined to sticks don't poke though) and sections for clipping on flexi 8's and faccares. (I expect eventually I'll have more of these. maybe some real ones too....) It should be a really fun project.

I love the earring hanger that was posted. I need better earring storage fo sure. My good earrings are ina drawer in my jewelry box and my more costumey ones are all together ina plastic Ziploc bag -_- which is put in another jewelry box. Its easier to be in the bag in the box because its easier to look through and find the ones I want.....but I should really find something else for my earrings and repurpose this box for something else.
    Last edited by cat11; November 14th, 2015 at 07:35 AM.
    ۞
    Lady Tyet, Weaver of the Endless Strands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    32/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/ii

What is that really wide fork? I would like to see an action shot of that.
    Lady Nephelai, Storm-Breaker of the Skies in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    27,3/45,5/?
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Hi Stormynights, you mean that fork?

And there are more with feltings

Sorry for the bad picture-quality. They are made long time ago during a hairtoy-challange and my camara made her last pictures. It's easier for me to look after this old pictures than make new one, because I need 10-20 until my head ist compleatly on the picture