Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Houdini-hair club thread

Length
    0.25/50/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default The Houdini-hair club thread

Is your hair silky, slippery and can escape any updo? Then this is the club for you!

I will crawl out from your screen

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    pixie/KL/max
    Type
    1a/F/i

Default Re: The Houdini-hair club thread

That's me, all right. No hairtoy, no pin, is safe from sudden and permanent loss.

Length
    SL+/40/40
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/iii

This is the club for me! Things are generally not to bad the day after a wash, but by day 3/4 it's so blooming floppy nothing holds!

Length
    HL/TBL+/TBL+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I'm in! There is no hairtoy technology that can contain this escape artist I've got living on my head...
    ▪daily washing▪monthly trimming▪top-down detangling▪sulfate shampoo down to the ends▪coney conditioner up to the roots▪henna and hibiscus▪worn down and loose on the regular▪

Length
    Pixie/U-BSL/Happy
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

I will just marvel at your hair houdiniantics! My old, original hair type would have qualified, it was very slippery. My current hair type is more textured and I have tamed my houdini (or so it seems, some days it still emerges!).

Always behave like a duck -
    keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath.

Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Mine is more like a lifer doing 100+ years trying to find any way to escape especially when he goes for outside recreation time. I dunno how many times I caught him trying to slip past and go out in the wide open world but thank god I catch just in time *woo* He is currently in solitary confinement(ie crown braid) 24 hours a aday except for shower time of course once a week under careful watch with snipers at every entrance. Don't get me wrong he still tries to escape lock down at night via slipping past the steel pins but I got him figured out now and keep him contained until the morning than back in the steel pin he goes.

Last night at chow time he was trying to escape as I was making the grub for the rest of the boys but good thing one of my guards caught him and put him back into place. I dunno what to do with this guy, he's always keeping me on my very chubby tiny toes.

How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!

Length
    Pixie/CBL/??
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by littlestarface View Post
    Mine is more like a lifer doing 100+ years trying to find any way to escape especially when he goes for outside recreation time. I dunno how many times I caught him trying to slip past and go out in the wide open world but thank god I catch just in time *woo* He is currently in solitary confinement(ie crown braid) 24 hours a aday except for shower time of course once a week under careful watch with snipers at every entrance. Don't get me wrong he still tries to escape lock down at night via slipping past the steel pins but I got him figured out now and keep him contained until the morning than back in the steel pin he goes.

Last night at chow time he was trying to escape as I was making the grub for the rest of the boys but good thing one of my guards caught him and put him back into place. I dunno what to do with this guy, he's always keeping me on my very chubby tiny toes.
    This is hilarious! My hair also likes to escape.
    Lady Hayley of IMAGINATION, Seeker of the Moon and the Silver Sea in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    APL/APL/WAIST
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

If it ain't tight it ain't right. I need a pretty tight bun or MANY spin pins for my hair to hold. Especially after a few days.

Length
    Chin/WL/Clsc
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

This thread is amazing and hilarious. I wish I could join just for the name!
    ◊∞◊ lady seren, charter of the stars in the order of the long haired knights ◊∞◊
    CL - SL - APL- BSL - MBL- WL - HL - TBL
    last box dye: 10/2015 || last cut: 04/2016 || last henndigo: 08/2016 || last henna: 07/2017

Length
    0.25/50/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

It has been decided that if we get a club shirt the front will say "I'm not having a bad hairday. I just have Houdini-hair!" The back will say "You can't read this because my hair Houdini-ed out of its bun!"

I will crawl out from your screen

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights