Page 3323 of 4444 FirstFirst ... 232328233223327333133321332233233324332533333373342338234323 ... LastLast
Results 33,221 to 33,230 of 44440

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

My leg hair follicles hurt. How can this even be an issue? I can't wear tight pants for too many hours because the leg hairs are laying in the wrong direction and the follicles get sore. But shaving hurts too!
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

I've been way too anxious about my hair lately. I might not be able to put my hair up with my sticks and forks at the moment but I'd rather pile it in a messy bird's nest bun secured with a satin scrunchi than obsess about it all winter.

Also, I trimmed my bangs a bit too short recently. I like them above my eyebrow but right now I'm putting out some major Yolandi Visser vibes. At least they'll be back to normal in a couple of weeks.

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    My leg hair follicles hurt. How can this even be an issue? I can't wear tight pants for too many hours because the leg hairs are laying in the wrong direction and the follicles get sore. But shaving hurts too!
    I don't wear tight trousers, but I do have to wear one or two pairs of thick cotton tights or leggings underneath them in order to keep warm - my leg hairs grow to around 1.5" and have a habit of not only laying in the wrong direction, but weaving themselves through the fabric of the tights and being pulled I'm not out of the house for very long on the infrequent occasions I do go out now though, so it's not too much of a bother this year. I haven't had the energy to shave often for the last several years though, so there were a few achy/painful winters (though the rest of my body hates winter too so the follicle ache was pretty much the least annoying thing )
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    Chin/APL/TBD
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

It's really cold out right now (for Florida anyway, it was in the 30's this mourning!).
    Cons: I'm cold
    Pros: My hair looks great

Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

4 days without washing and having my hair up in a bun constantly and my waves have almost completely straightened out.

Length
    17,5/25/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    Oh, I have always have this problem, it can be very painful. One of the reasons I shave.

Then, my leg hairs are black, thick, sharp and long and they can stick trough thin fabric. More reasons to shave...
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Laurab View Post
    It's really cold out right now (for Florida anyway, it was in the 30's this mourning!).
    Cons: I'm cold
    Pros: My hair looks great
    I know, right? My car-mometer read 31*F when I left for work at 5:15 this morning, not taking into account the wind chill, lol. But my hair acts almost normal in the cold, non-humid air. I will miss it tomorrow when we're back in the 70's...

Length
    10/18/tb
    Type
    1a/F/i

I don't care if I look like a kooky old lady!!! I am going to wear that extra large warm beanie outside in this freezing weather!!!Brrrrr !!! 19 degrees! I may look like a kook now but at least my ends wont snap off from the cold!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by silkystrandz View Post
    I don't care if I look like a kooky old lady!!! I am going to wear that extra large warm beanie outside in this freezing weather!!!Brrrrr !!! 19 degrees! I may look like a kook now but at least my ends wont snap off from the cold!!!!
    Kooky old ladies are the best anyway! That’s what I want to be when I grow up.

The land of vodka, bears and perpetual winter
    Length
    APL/Class/TERM
    Type
    2b/M/ii

My face seems to be sensitive to fragrance in skincare so I'm limited to all the clean stuff, but my scalp and hair isn't, so gimme all the sickeningly sweet artificial fruit and berry scents, I want 'em all!
    APL ~ BSL ~ MBL ~ WL ~ HL ~ TBL ~ CL ~ TERM
    Growing out henna since November 1st, 2018