Page 3843 of 4436 FirstFirst ... 28433343374337933833384138423843384438453853389339434343 ... LastLast
Results 38,421 to 38,430 of 44353

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/WL/Hip+
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Is there a lazy CGM? I don't like having tons of products on my hair but would like to promote my curl more. I'm looking to invest in a good dryer and diffuser.

Length
    APL/WL/HL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by secret soup View Post
    This conditioner topic has made me realize that I spend way too little time in the shower! I have conditioner on my ends (no pre-poo) for maybe 1 minute! My total shower time is less than 10 minutes, which keeps my husband happy LOL

I want to ask what you all do for 5 to 15 minutes while the conditioner is soaking, but that would be too nosy!
    SO gets annoyed with how much time I spend showering, sometimes I don't understand it myself. What am I doing that takes me over 30 minutes? Not sure. Then an extra 15 minutes out of the shower tending to my skin

Personally I just zone out and enjoy the warm water, I could easily take a one hour long shower. Except when I take cold ones.

Quote Originally Posted by erebus View Post
    Personally I just zone out and enjoy the warm water, I could easily take a one hour long shower. Except when I take cold ones.
    I could too, except for my water heater! I need to time it and see how long I can be in the shower before I start losing hot water. (To be fair: I like a nice hot shower.) To wash my hair, the only way I can make the hot water last long enough is to turn the shower head on "water saver" (reduced flow) unless I'm actively rinsing my hair.
    Putting it in my signature because I have to say it so often:
    Do what works for your hair, not what other people say is "right" or "wrong." If it works for you, it's not wrong. If it doesn't work for you, it's not right.

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by secret soup View Post
    This conditioner topic has made me realize that I spend way too little time in the shower! I have conditioner on my ends (no pre-poo) for maybe 1 minute! My total shower time is less than 10 minutes, which keeps my husband happy LOL

I want to ask what you all do for 5 to 15 minutes while the conditioner is soaking, but that would be too nosy!
    I give my body a good scrub, because my showers in between hair washing are usually a quick wash of the necessary areas, so scrubbing during hair wash showers is about the right frequency to keep my skin happy and it makes use of the time conditioner is sitting In winter I sometimes also just sit warming myself under the water, because coming even partially out of the stream to soap up anywhere or detangle my hair, I tend to get a bit cold. Thanks to central heating that's less of a problem than it used to be though (we've had heating for 2 years now and the novelty still hasn't worn off. 30 years without, so I don't think I'll ever take it for granted.)
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    CBL/TBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Tonight I came across a school portrait from when I was 15 - hadn't yet bleached my hair, but it was fried constantly with the straightener. I remember thinking my hair was "long" back then. It wasn't even to APL! It was right between SL and APL Felt so weird comparing it to my current hair, just because of the wild difference in length itself. Reminded me that haircare does reward you (as I always wanted a really long length but my hair never made it there)

I love spammy hair styles
    Last edited by Ylva; July 29th, 2021 at 07:40 AM. Reason: spam

Length
    Bald/Buzz/TBL

Dem pesky spam styles * shakes fist at them*

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

Quote Originally Posted by restir View Post
    I love spammy hair styles
    I'm getting old. What's a spammy hairstyle?

Length
    CBL/WL/HIP
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I have a confession ... I haven't washed my hair in almost 2 weeks! :0 I'm usually a weekly washer but I wasn't feeling well for a few days so I let it go longer. I figure at this point it would be silly to wash and mess up my schedule so I'll just wait til Saturday haha. I usually wash every Sunday.

I'm assuming a spam link was removed since it says edited, reason: spam.
    CBL 2015 - BCL 2019

⋆Hangin out⋆