Page 4291 of 4444 FirstFirst ... 3291379141914241428142894290429142924293430143414391 ... LastLast
Results 42,901 to 42,910 of 44435

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Quote Originally Posted by giraff View Post
    I'm gearing up for Eurovision season, and can't help but notice the hair lengths of certain contestants. Anyone else? Especially Czechia and Sweden Sure, they're wearing extensions, but still...

Okay, I'm launching an investigation into Loreen's (Swedens representative) hair. Is she wearing a wig? From what I can tell on instagram, it looks like her hair is actually curly. And she was nearly buzzed in 2020. What is going on? I'm thinking way to much about this..
    ✿✿✿ Last trim: 14/12/2023 ✿✿✿

I'm gearing up for Eurovision season, and can't help but notice the hair lengths of certain contestants. Anyone else? Especially Czechia and Sweden Sure, they're wearing extensions, but still...
    Also, this:

Impressive hairography

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

I really can't decide on a goal length z I know a minimum final goal is hip but I feel that is too short but goals like knee, calf ankle etc are pipe dreams especially because of my history with my hair, maybe i'll be random and use fate to decide aka wheelofnames xD

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...6355e72c02.png <---- fate decided on classic! so that will be my "end" goal for now

Last edited by Bat; May 10th, 2023 at 01:01 AM.
    Shoulder+ by my 40th (May 2025)
    Buzz>>>Pixie>>>Chin>>>Shoulder
    Living The Split Dye Life

Length
    APL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Also, this:

Impressive hairography
    Yessss I was just about to come rave about the ankle braids and the hairography! The ladies representing Czechia look like cherry blossoms :3

I want to make an ankle length paranda and dance with it too!

Length
    APL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Also our own Finnish representative Käärijä has made bowl cuts an instant mini trend around here

Length
    SL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    Seems like we are on very similar journeys! I think SL/CBL are very pretty lengths, and a part of me would like to have that again before growing long. It's the length I keep staring at longingly even though I want my hair to be long, lol.

Although, I never much liked that length on myself in the past, but then again my hair was always damaged, which caused it to poof out a lot... I'm curious to see how it would behave when healthy, and at this point I want fully virgin hair sooner rather than later, so it might be worth the risk. I also used to dislike short hair due to low self esteem and body issues, and while I still have my insecurities now, my attitude towards my body in particular has changed a lot. But I have like two years to fully make up my mind, so it's no rush.

Oh, which one? My conditioner is almost empty, lol.
    I felt the same way about short lengths, but then a friend with very similar hair and face/body structure to mine showed up with SL cut and looked so good! She’d just gone to her boyfriend’s hairdresser for the first time, so then I made an appointment too and got a SL cut too

As for the conditioner - I don’t think you have the drugstore (dm) up there and it’s its own brand :/
    For those in and east of Germany - it’s this one

I posted the ingredients for reference earlier but that’s gotten lost by now lol, so here they are again:
    AQUA , CETEARYL ALCOHOL , STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE , LACTIC ACID , GLYCERIN , HYDROLYZED KERATIN , KAOLIN , PANTHENOL , HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN , HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN , HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN , GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE , CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE , PARFUM , SODIUM BENZOATE , PHENOXYETHANOL.
    overall: SL>>>APL>>>BSL>>>WL>>>HL>>>BCL>>>TBL
    natural: 0>>>EL>>>CL>>>SL

Quote Originally Posted by sarana View Post
    Also our own Finnish representative Käärijä has made bowl cuts an instant mini trend around here
    Happy to find another Eurovision viewer in this forum! My last post got zero response

I would probably have a bowl cut myself right now if I wasn't trying to grow long hair. Went for neon green nail polish instead! I love Käärijä

Last year, I cut a fringe in honor of Serbia's entry lol

Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Also, this:

Impressive hairography
    Hairography is nice, that is true. But why is the entire song except the first line (in czech) and a few english lines in probably ukrainian language, that escapes me.

Length
    CBL/WL/FTL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

In an absolutely shocking turn of events, I'm starting to crave long hair again I don't regret the cut, as the hair had to go, but I'll probably let it grow back, at least for a while. If I can just stay away from dyes this time... At least my last mishap with very low volume developer made me decide to steer clear of anything involving peroxide, otherwise I'd probably make the same mistake again in the future.
    CBL - APL - MBL - WL - HL - BCL - TBL - CL - FTL
    They don't know I used to sail the deep and tranquil sea

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    In an absolutely shocking turn of events, I'm starting to crave long hair again I don't regret the cut, as the hair had to go, but I'll probably let it grow back, at least for a while. If I can just stay away from dyes this time... At least my last mishap with very low volume developer made me decide to steer clear of anything involving peroxide, otherwise I'd probably make the same mistake again in the future.
    The never ending circle I cut grow dye shave want long, soon enough I'm back to having trashed hair