Page 3694 of 3749 FirstFirst ... 269431943594364436843692369336943695369637043744 ... LastLast
Results 36,931 to 36,940 of 37484

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

  1. #36931
    Member Hasse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    29
    Posts
    301
    Length
    Chin/MBL/CL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/i/ii

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    Great minds think alike for sure... I was just about to complain because my hair looks so much shorter in the front compared to when it's flipped back. In the meanwhile it is the longest it's ever been and somehow it doesn't feel that way. So I guess the only solution is to keep growing!

    I hate LHC-itis, lol.
    > Growing since 01-01-2018 <
    ChL - NL - SL- CBL- APL - MBL- BSL - WL - HL - BCL - TBL - CL

  2. #36932
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    119
    Length
    BSL/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hasse View Post
    Great minds think alike for sure... I was just about to complain because my hair looks so much shorter in the front compared to when it's flipped back. In the meanwhile it is the longest it's ever been and somehow it doesn't feel that way. So I guess the only solution is to keep growing!

    I hate LHC-itis, lol.
    Oh my God, same here. My hair is pretty much solidly waist in the back but when I pull it to the front it’s like... an inch below my boobs which seems like nothing. So I keep second-guessing it. And mine is also the longest it’s ever been but it really doesn’t seem that way at all. I have caught the long hair bug I guess.
    Last edited by Handel'sWig; March 7th, 2021 at 03:27 PM.

  3. #36933
    Member Death-Within-Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Vietnam
    Age
    24
    Posts
    179
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    For all the bad rep it gets, I LOVE Pantene Pro V. I look forward to every wash because of Pantene. It smells soooooo good and it gets the job done.
    ☼ ☽ CL - SL - Collarbone - APL - BSL - WL ☾ ☼ ​
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/b76820fe04c7a7abe7460af10e2e58f3/234c604de5aacec4-fe/s2048x3072/889011b4db3765321357dcdf1fe6cb7704e778ff.png



  4. #36934
    Member KokoroDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    The U.P.
    Posts
    375
    Length
    13/27.5/40
    Type
    1c/F/ii

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    My hair elastic slipped off the end of my braid today, I think it may be time to switch to tying my braids off with ribbons. Hopefully those won't come out as easily!

  5. #36935
    The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,495
    Length
    Chin/SL/Hip
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by KokoroDragon View Post
    My hair elastic slipped off the end of my braid today, I think it may be time to switch to tying my braids off with ribbons. Hopefully those won't come out as easily!
    Yarn works better for me than ribbon, it has more grip.

  6. #36936
    Goth Now & Forever! Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    A Belfry Tower
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,289
    Length
    12/SL/Floor

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    The moment when you realise your hair isn't as long as you thought it was. I'm moving my shoulder by April to shoulder by my birthday (May 9th)

  7. #36937
    ^ YLVA, not YIVA! Ylva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    SW Coast of Finland
    Posts
    7,992
    Length
    Hip/TBL+/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    The moment when you realise your hair isn't as long as you thought it was. I'm moving my shoulder by April to shoulder by my birthday (May 9th)
    At least that's not a long postponing! I'm also shooting for something similar, possibly classic by my birthday (15th of June), but that might be a bit of a stretch (hehheheheeee!!!!!!!).
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.


  8. #36938
    Member ipickee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oasis in the desert
    Posts
    408
    Length
    Bald/5"/Floor
    Type
    2a/M/ii

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    I never realized just how much curl my hair had until I started rice water and aloe.
    Good lord. I mean, I love it, but the curls are so random that they're almost neurotic. And on short hair, it's not quite as pleasing as it will be on longer hair.
    Lady Alcithoe, Weaver of the Silken Strands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!
    Start: Aug.2020
    Bald-Chin-Neck-Shldr-BSL-Waist-Hip-TB-Classic-FTL


  9. #36939
    Member Jane99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    With my cats
    Posts
    996
    Length
    APL/BSL/Clsc?

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    At least that's not a long postponing! I'm also shooting for something similar, possibly classic by my birthday (15th of June), but that might be a bit of a stretch (hehheheheeee!!!!!!!).
    6/15, my sister AND my mother in law’s birthday! You have good company . Hopefully your hair gives you your birthday present!


  10. #36940
    ^ YLVA, not YIVA! Ylva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    SW Coast of Finland
    Posts
    7,992
    Length
    Hip/TBL+/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jane99 View Post
    6/15, my sister AND my mother in law’s birthday! You have good company . Hopefully your hair gives you your birthday present!
    Fantastic! I think to remember that June 10 is the most popular birthday of the northern hemisphere, so I think lots of people were born around that time! In my class, three people shared the 15th, and one was born on the 16th, and I have a close friend whose birthday is the 10th. My mother was born on June 3.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •