Page 3635 of 3694 FirstFirst ... 263531353535358536253633363436353636363736453685 ... LastLast
Results 36,341 to 36,350 of 36934

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Length
    Short/Neck+/Floor

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

I'm not going to do anything crazy but I'm not liking my hair atm, I've had moments like these before and when I look back at those photos. It actually wasn't as bad, I'm hoping Future Bat will look back and my early 2021 photos and think the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I'm not going to do anything crazy but I'm not liking my hair atm, I've had moments like these before and when I look back at those photos. It actually wasn't as bad, I'm hoping Future Bat will look back and my early 2021 photos and think the same thing
    I’m sure that will be the case. You’re focused on your goal and keeping to it, so you’ll look back and see how far you’ve come, too.

Length
    Short/Neck+/Floor

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
    I’m sure that will be the case. You’re focused on your goal and keeping to it, so you’ll look back and see how far you’ve come, too.
    I'm almost bottom of neck now from took a photos to keep me motivated

Length
    1"/35"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

Bat, I HATED my hair so much at the length that your are currently but now that my hair is long I love it. The early frustrations with how your hair looks as it grows will be so very worthwhile as long as you persevere. You are a longhair at heart!

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Calf/Calf+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

My recent scalp clarifying with FemFresh made me wonder: I'm washing a lot less often than when I tried it before, and my scalp tolerated it for a lot longer than other sulphate products I tried. Maybe ... Maybe I can use it for full washes, and the Dr Organic for scalp washes in between I have to say, I LOVED how clean it made my hair feel, so that might be a nice compromise. We'll see - I just have to remember to try it instead of reaching for the shampoo. It's also a lot cheaper than the Dr Organic!
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    Pixie/SL/WL?
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by bokeh View Post
    Bat, I HATED my hair so much at the length that your are currently but now that my hair is long I love it. The early frustrations with how your hair looks as it grows will be so very worthwhile as long as you persevere. You are a longhair at heart!
    I also really struggled with my hair in the chin-to-shoulder stretch. I still have days where I get frustrated with it (LAYERS AHHH) but things got a lot easier over time. Just hang in there Bat!

Length
    Chin/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2c/M/iii

When my best friend was growing out her pixie, she spent about 6 months rocking different wigs to get through the awkward stages, maybe that is something you could look at doing!
    Next goal: 34" - Hip

Length
    Chin/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2c/M/iii

Three cheers for payday! I've finally ordered gel and leave-in since I ran out of both a few months ago, and also ordered a protein treatment to try out!
    Next goal: 34" - Hip

Length
    APL/37/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I can sympathize with that thought. I think it's easier for people to appreciate themselves with a bit of time lag. That thought really helps me when I'm unsatisfied with something about myself in the present.

Length
    1"/35"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    I think it's easier for people to appreciate themselves with a bit of time lag.
    That is so true and so well said!