Page 3634 of 3693 FirstFirst ... 263431343534358436243632363336343635363636443684 ... LastLast
Results 36,331 to 36,340 of 36922

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Quote Originally Posted by Hexen View Post
    I dont even know what I meant by this. I dont think I event meant to post this here.
    How is that even a random hair thought? I was kinda sleep deprived though. Maybe I was in some other dimension or something

Sorry 'bout that...

EDIT: Ohhhh I remember now....I was referring to the hair getting all in my face and eyes and stuff. *facepalm*.
    Probably didn't exactly come across that way.
    I think I woke up from a deep sleep...posted... and didnt even remember doing so lol
    You never fail to crack me up my friend haha. How are you doing?

Flying a starship across the universe divide.
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by MissMuse View Post
    You never fail to crack me up my friend haha. How are you doing?
    Oh hey MissM! Seems Ive always been able to count on you to find a bit of humor in my abstract demeanor.
    Thank you.

And I'm doing okay my friend. Just making my way.
    Hope all is well for you too.

Length
    Short/Neck+/Floor

My first sleep cap arrived it's smaller than I expected but I'm excited to try it out, it's black and by Shhh Silk

Length
    1"/35"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

EDIT: Ohhhh I remember now....I was referring to the hair getting all in my face and eyes and stuff. *facepalm*.
    I think I woke up from a deep sleep...posted... and didnt even remember doing so lol
    Lol, that's really funny. That post stopped me in my tracks for a moment there but I was betting that you meant something like that. My policy is to always assume that the things people say are meant in the best possible way and that assumption is usually correct!

Length
    ?/33/42.5
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

I dont even know what I meant by this. I dont think I event meant to post this here.
    How is that even a random hair thought? I was kinda sleep deprived though. Maybe I was in some other dimension or something

Sorry 'bout that...

Hah! That was exactly how I read it. Thought about posting a reply to suggest rocking a bun with a METAL fork. I think something with skulls or panthers or snakes would look totally awesome.

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by bokeh View Post
    Lol, that's really funny. That post stopped me in my tracks for a moment there but I was betting that you meant something like that. My policy is to always assume that the things people say are meant in the best possible way and that assumption is usually correct!
    Yeah sometimes some of the things I say don't have a lot of reference to them thereby potentially rendering them a bit convoluted. But the policy that you speak of, is a good and noble one. And people should try and employ it.

Quote Originally Posted by BexLocks View Post
    Hah! That was exactly how I read it. Thought about posting a reply to suggest rocking a bun with a METAL fork. I think something with skulls or panthers or snakes would look totally awesome.
    I like those suggestions! I've been saying it for awhile and just haven't done it yet. but I have been wanting some cool barrettes. Ones themed such as you mentioned would be righteous!
    Last edited by Hexen; January 25th, 2021 at 11:29 AM.

Length
    BSL/BCL/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I don't know what's going on with my hair lately. I mean, it looked and felt terrible. I clarified and now it feels normal, but it still looks terrible.
    Next Goal: TBL. Final Goal: CL+.
    26/07/2019 last bleach - 11/10/2019 last dye

Length
    SL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    I don't know what's going on with my hair lately. I mean, it looked and felt terrible. I clarified and now it feels normal, but it still looks terrible.
    You're not alone...
    SL ~ APL ~ BSL ~ MBL ~ WL ~ HL ~ TBL ~ Classic

Length
    BSL/calf/floor
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Don't forget your hair toys on your bed so that when you flop down on it, your knee doesn't land and karate it into two. I miss that hair stick.

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapis_lazuli View Post
    Don't forget your hair toys on your bed so that when you flop down on it, your knee doesn't land and karate it into two. I miss that hair stick.
    I once forgot about leaving a machete in my bed. Went to sleep, and have a nice scar on my knee now to this day because of it.
    Good thing I wasn't trying to use it as a hair stick.

I'm guessing wooden? Since you Karate'd it into two. But if just two, no need to miss it. Depending on the break, they can often be fixed. I've mended one or two hair sticks before. It might take a little bit of technique, but not so much as to have to say goodbye to it.
    Last edited by Hexen; January 27th, 2021 at 12:45 AM.