Page 3630 of 3692 FirstFirst ... 263031303530358036203628362936303631363236403680 ... LastLast
Results 36,291 to 36,300 of 36919

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Length
    Short/Neck+/Floor

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Ever since falling in love with that ankle length wig my desire to cut my hair seems to have fallen away (hopefully a while) I think I'll only S&D And cut to even up some layers so maybe my next one will be APL/After no trims is over

Now to work on my dying addiction, if I can last longer than 3 months it will be progress.

Length
    Pixie/Shldr/???
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by FaeBroom View Post
    My BF has been surprisingly cute about hair recently. He asked me if we have a son someday if he can have long hair, to which I said yes, of course! His mom always made him cut his hair short because it's very frizzy and hard to maintain. Except it isn't that bad once it gets out of the phase where it looks like a bush, lol.
    Then the other day he asked to brush my hair, just randomly. Now I let him do it sometimes because he's gentle, and I taught him to start at the tips and not the roots Sorry for the saccharine post, it was just pleasantly unexpected.
    That is so sweet! How nice that he's taking an interest in your interests. Have you helped him figure out how to manage his hair type? My BF is a 3b or 3c and I got him to buy some Maui Moisture conditioner and use a ton of it and shampoo much less often. It has made a huge difference! Now if only he would stop touching it during the day....

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Ever since falling in love with that ankle length wig my desire to cut my hair seems to have fallen away (hopefully a while) I think I'll only S&D And cut to even up some layers so maybe my next one will be APL/After no trims is over

Now to work on my dying addiction, if I can last longer than 3 months it will be progress.
    Progress!!!!

Length
    3.9/24/30
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Hair thought or hair rant, you decide: I am apparently the only one that gets pissed off when I see before and after hair growth pictures on reddit that are either full on lies or the perspective is so tampered with that it looks like someone's hair grew a meter in a year (for upvotes of course).
    I love you guys here on LHC, you guys are way more sincere. Please stay like this forever! ❤️

Length
    22/25/45
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I estimate getting to floor might take me 20 years lol or 15 if I'm lucky
    Haha! I've got 7 or so years to go apparently. Do you think you'll make it that long?

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    Well, my goal is a solid classic (~ 8 inches far). It should happen at the end of 2022,counting some trim during the process.
    Oooo classic for me Is about 20 inches away! My calculations say 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Simpscone View Post
    I think I am officially calling waist this month, which is crazy to me! That's been my goal since joining 2 years ago and the longest my hair has ever been.

And as expected... it doesn't feel long enough! Especially from the front and with my natural wurls. I think I'm going to grow on to a new goal of TBL, so I need to get a new measurement to figure out how long it will take
    Yessss!!!! :clap: I know I doubt hair will ever feel long enough, but if you asked me about having BSL hair at Chin length i would've killed for it.

Quote Originally Posted by florenonite View Post
    My tentative goal is either BCL or TB. I love the way TB looks, but in the past hip/BCL has always been the point where I started to feel consumed by hair and ended up cutting sooner or later. BCL is about 1.5 years away and TB is about two years away, but that's just for the bulk of my hair; it's around another three years until my undershave reaches either of them.
    Ooooo interesting! I'm aiming for classic at the moment because i feel like that is fairy length but I can definitely see how it may get annoying. I've never had it longer than TBL.

Quote Originally Posted by FaeBroom View Post
    My BF has been surprisingly cute about hair recently. He asked me if we have a son someday if he can have long hair, to which I said yes, of course! His mom always made him cut his hair short because it's very frizzy and hard to maintain. Except it isn't that bad once it gets out of the phase where it looks like a bush, lol.
    Then the other day he asked to brush my hair, just randomly. Now I let him do it sometimes because he's gentle, and I taught him to start at the tips and not the roots Sorry for the saccharine post, it was just pleasantly unexpected.
    OMG adorable! My partner askes to brush my hair sometimes but I think i scared him off when shouting at him for tugging so hard. Now he knows what to do I sometimes sit in front of him and hand him the comb and he just starts brushing hehe
    CL ~ SL ~ APL ~ BSL ~ MBL ~ WL ~ HL ~ TBL ~ Classic
    No trim & no bleach from 11/10/2020

Length
    Chin/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaBelle View Post
    Yessss!!!! :clap: I know I doubt hair will ever feel long enough, but if you asked me about having BSL hair at Chin length i would've killed for it.
    I think it doesn't feel that long when I've got it in braids or up out of the way, and from the front it obviously looks shorter than the back so it doesn't even feel long yet!

But I chopped my hair to chin at the end of 2016, and I never thought I'd even get this far so I'm super happy with the length it is now Anything more is just bonus, it feels good to not be desperately wishing it was longer now
    Next goal: 34" - Hip

Length
    22/25/45
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

I think it doesn't feel that long when I've got it in braids or up out of the way, and from the front it obviously looks shorter than the back so it doesn't even feel long yet!

But I chopped my hair to chin at the end of 2016, and I never thought I'd even get this far so I'm super happy with the length it is now Anything more is just bonus, it feels good to not be desperately wishing it was longer now
    oh I know! It is nice to see your buns getting bigger though!

You're my motivation, I had chin at the end of 2019 so I hope it'll grow out more soon! I feel like once you get past waist it actually counts as LONG hair! BSL feels quite short compared.
    CL ~ SL ~ APL ~ BSL ~ MBL ~ WL ~ HL ~ TBL ~ Classic
    No trim & no bleach from 11/10/2020

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

I hope I'll be this happy 5 years after my chop! I'm so happy for you 😭 I was at chin in March of 2020 and now I think I'm barely APL (no measuring challenge prevents me from checking until June), and if I just keep busy instead of cutting I wont think 'oh if only i wouldn't have cut, my hair would be long by now!'

Length
    SL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Since I decided to grow until classic for now, I have 30cm left to go. If I grow 2cm a month, I should be there next year in march. My growth used to be 3cm a month, if only I could go back to that... 😭

Length
    Short/Neck+/Floor

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaBelle View Post
    Haha! I've got 7 or so years to go apparently. Do you think you'll make it that long?
    In not too sure tbh I hope so! I've never had hair longer than APL because of my cut and Color addiction, if I can fix my bad habits with my hair I'll have more of a shot at reaching super long lengths

Length
    CBL/MTL/Knee?
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Some friends of mine got an Aquis towel and sewed it into an extra long turban as a surprise Christmas gift and it makes my life so much easier. It was also a really sweet gesture.