Page 3586 of 4444 FirstFirst ... 25863086348635363576358435853586358735883596363636864086 ... LastLast
Results 35,851 to 35,860 of 44434

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Length
    HL/BCL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

I decided to try again the inversion method yesterday. I tried it several times in the past without any result. I don't know why I still try.

Length
    chin/SL/HL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    I decided to try again the inversion method yesterday. I tried it several times in the past without any result. I don't know why I still try.
    I also do this from time to time. I always say to myself "but maybe this time it'll work". Guess we're too optimistic.
    No trimming
    1 2 3 4 5 6

Length
    HL/BCL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by ioanaxena View Post
    I also do this from time to time. I always say to myself "but maybe this time it'll work". Guess we're too optimistic.
    Yes... maybe, who knows! We'll see in few days. None massage even worked on me

Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I've tried a black deposit dye but they only stick to bleached Lvl 9 hair the last one I used made my hair red brown, I've ordered a perm live Color dye called XXL 099 it's in the UK and super black which is what I want
    Sounds very promising! Then I'm curious to see how it will look!
    Pixie! - Ear - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder - APL...

Length
    2"/BSL/Waist

I’ve always liked asymmetry with my style. For example I’ll wear my belt buckle off to the side instead of centering it. Realized that extends to my hair. I like tying it off center or on the side. Usually just do it like that at home though for now. Maybe I’ll start doing it some out and about.

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

Forgot to update - I tried the henna and flaxseed gel combo that SleepyTangles suggested. It was far easier to rinse, not nearly as drying, and a week or so later my hair seems notably smoother (so maybe unrelated, as it wasn't an immediate change I don't think). I found the color deposit actually complementary to my natural color - it deepened it very subtly.

I only did two hours, so I think I'll try it again this weekend for a bit longer. I hate the mess so it'll likely become a monthly thing if I'm not too lazy to continue

Length
    27/38/42
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/iii

Ha! Never thought of using a nail for holding a bun! Do you have to file any sharp edges off it?
    I like the idea of using alternative hair pieces, it makes your hair more unique (also tends to be cheaper).

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

I joined a Facebook group for long haired men and guys growing long hair and oml most of them are beautiful people and then there is me
    Shoulder+ by my 40th (May 2025)
    Buzz>>>Pixie>>>Chin>>>Shoulder
    Living The Split Dye Life

Length
    APL/Hip/FTL

Quote Originally Posted by blackgothicdoll View Post
    Forgot to update - I tried the henna and flaxseed gel combo that SleepyTangles suggested. It was far easier to rinse, not nearly as drying, and a week or so later my hair seems notably smoother (so maybe unrelated, as it wasn't an immediate change I don't think). I found the color deposit actually complementary to my natural color - it deepened it very subtly.

I only did two hours, so I think I'll try it again this weekend for a bit longer. I hate the mess so it'll likely become a monthly thing if I'm not too lazy to continue
    Thanks for the update! I may be inspired to try the flaxseed gel next time I henna too...

On a different note, I was S&Ding today and noted that though I still have no shortage of splits, they’re not as bad as they used to be! This time I didn’t see anything more damaged than a regular split. In the past I’ve found split split splits or lots of splits multiple inches up a strand, or multiple white dots in a row (I did see one bad one today but not multiple strands of there 5 or 6 white dots all in the last inch of hair on a single strand ) so that’s got to be improvement. Also noted is my ends have stopped breaking off. I have noticed one broken off hair, for as far back as I remember. 18 months ago, I was losing dozens/hundreds of broken ends every time I brushed. So good things!

Bat When we move back all filters you don't look bad