Page 3438 of 3456 FirstFirst ... 24382938333833883428343634373438343934403448 ... LastLast
Results 34,371 to 34,380 of 34555

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ??/Calf/Calf+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Quote Originally Posted by meepster View Post
    Hm, that's an idea! I'll have to try that next time I wash. Do you think coconut oil would work equally well? I've been using that on my hair with some success, and I do have a lot of it around.

Seriously, I'm so appreciating all the great advice I'm getting here - thank you so much!
    It might do, though it won't wash out as easily as conditioner. In theory, anyway - you might find your hair loves it! If you have conditioner you can use, I'd suggest trying both (separately, of course at least to start with anyway) to see which your hair prefers.

Lady Stardust great to hear your strategy of trying something new instead of cutting worked
    Growing back to definite-calf length with hopefully some semblance of a hemline.
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Quote Originally Posted by ynne View Post
    That's the brand I was considering when I'm closer to running out! I was looking at it yesterday, this feels like a sign. They describe it as very light, does it feel that way?
    Haha Happy to enable you! I would say itís pretty light, but at the same time itís enough to make my ends feel soft. Usually the last couple of inches feel like straw, and they feel lovely now.

I finger combed my hair after washing today so itís pretty straight. Iíll try and preserve the wave next time and see whether it weighs the waves down (easily done with my slight texture!). I donít think it would do though. I know the product is very popular with curly types.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post

Lady Stardust great to hear your strategy of trying something new instead of cutting worked
    Thank you

Length
    BSL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1b/1c/M/C/ii/iii

LHC is doing something to me because I just had a dream about it where we had a LHC convention and I flew to the USA to attend it. Is there even such a thing as a long hair convention?

Flying a starship across the universe divide.
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

I think my hair might be trying to asphyxiate me when I sleep.
    When I turn to either side, it seems to like to wrap itself around my neck.

Length
    24/38.25/?
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy McLucyFace View Post
    LHC is doing something to me because I just had a dream about it where we had a LHC convention and I flew to the USA to attend it. Is there even such a thing as a long hair convention?
    That would be great! We just have self-organized meetups so far as I know. Though I've never even managed to get to one of those. I'd love to someday.

Length
    27/34/43
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I feel guilty because I washed on day 3 instead of day 5 or 6. It looked as day 5 or 6 (I basically failed with cowashing), but I still feel guilty.
    BSL - WL - HIP LENGTH - TBL - CL
    26/07/2019 last bleach - 11/10/2019 last dye

Length
    pixie/pixie/40^
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Some days I can't believe how much it has grown, other days I'm fed up with it.
    "I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will."

Length
    BSL/CL/FTL
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    I feel guilty because I washed on day 3 instead of day 5 or 6. It looked as day 5 or 6 (I basically failed with cowashing), but I still feel guilty.
    Sometimes we need temporary schedule changes. Don't beat yourself up.

Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Donít be afraid; you are worth more... Luke 12:7

Is it sadder shedding a hair that's really long and has been with you for years or shedding a baby hair that never got a chance to grow up into a long hair?

Length
    CBL/MBL/FTL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii/iii

What's the deal with people booking hairdresser's appointments without knowing what they want to do? Like online I feel like I always see posts saying, "I'm going to the hairdressers in two hours, what should I ask for?!!"