Page 3090 of 3097 FirstFirst ... 2090259029903040308030883089309030913092 ... LastLast
Results 30,891 to 30,900 of 30967

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

  1. #30891
    Member Begemot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,428
    Length
    SL/CBL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
    I use a microfiber towel sometimes but it got too small a long time ago. I haven't found +90cm wide towel, do they even exist long hair problems part 836
    I have a vague memory of lapushka giving instructions for making your own microfibre towel turban. My hair is short and will fit inside hair turbans for a long time but maybe you can give making your own turban a try!
    You are cast out from the heavens to the ground
    Blackened feathers falling down



  2. #30892
    Member Aerya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    an enchanted forest
    Posts
    447
    Length
    CBL/APL/FTL
    Type
    1c/M/ii

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    I overdid it with the oil when washing yesterday and now my lengths are greasy. Oh well. I still have no idea how to wear my hair tomorrow but up it is.

  3. #30893
    Queen of peace Stray_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lithuania
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,601
    Length
    ChL/SL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    Someone called my hair "fluffy" and i don't know weather to take it as a compliment or not.

  4. #30894

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    My daughter bought me hairsticks for Mother's Day, my first ones ever!
    And probably my last, as I can't get the bloody things to work.

    I've studied the instructions here, as they were the easiest I could find: https://www.wikihow.com/Put-Your-Hai...ith-Chopsticks
    I believe I'm doing it correctly, but then as soon as I take my hands away, my hair and the sticks release each other like, like, I don't know, two things that really don't want to be together. What's going on?

  5. #30895
    Member hayheadsbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,192
    Length
    SL+/37/40
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/iii

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dung Beetle View Post
    My daughter bought me hairsticks for Mother's Day, my first ones ever!
    And probably my last, as I can't get the bloody things to work.

    I've studied the instructions here, as they were the easiest I could find: https://www.wikihow.com/Put-Your-Hai...ith-Chopsticks
    I believe I'm doing it correctly, but then as soon as I take my hands away, my hair and the sticks release each other like, like, I don't know, two things that really don't want to be together. What's going on?
    Had a quick look on you tube, this looks like an easy to follow tutorial for a lazy wrap bun, with a bonus disc bun tut as well (I confess I didn't watch the whole thing!)
    https://youtu.be/h37ORDkKm0E

    Disc bun was the first i could get to work.
    Torrin page is also fab for tutorials on youtube.

  6. #30896
    Member Aerya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    an enchanted forest
    Posts
    447
    Length
    CBL/APL/FTL
    Type
    1c/M/ii

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dung Beetle View Post
    My daughter bought me hairsticks for Mother's Day, my first ones ever!
    And probably my last, as I can't get the bloody things to work.

    I've studied the instructions here, as they were the easiest I could find: https://www.wikihow.com/Put-Your-Hai...ith-Chopsticks
    I believe I'm doing it correctly, but then as soon as I take my hands away, my hair and the sticks release each other like, like, I don't know, two things that really don't want to be together. What's going on?
    Do you sort of weave it in with the scalp hair? Not tightly, of course, but you need to anchor it. Or maybe you just plain have the wrong bun. I'd look up some YouTube tutorials! Disc bun is an easy and secure starter bun I think

  7. #30897

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    I'll have a look at those, thanks y'all!

  8. #30898
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,031
    Length
    pixie/FTL/max
    Type
    1a/F/i

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stray_mind View Post
    Someone called my hair "fluffy" and i don't know weather to take it as a compliment or not.
    Take it as a compliment.

  9. #30899
    ^ YLVA, not YIVA/YVLA! :) Ylva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Finland/Norway
    Posts
    3,022
    Length
    HL/HL/TB-CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    I discovered a bloody spot of about 1 cm x 0.3 cm in size just to the right of the middle of my scalp, in the front, not quite at the temple. It was sort of orange-red, basically just looked like dried up blood, not very dark. I realise it could be from something random, I just don't recall scratching my scalp or taking any damage from anywhere. Does it sound like anything at all?
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.


  10. #30900
    Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Northeastern USA
    Posts
    2,582
    Length
    MBL/CL/KNEE
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

    Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    I discovered a bloody spot of about 1 cm x 0.3 cm in size just to the right of the middle of my scalp, in the front, not quite at the temple. It was sort of orange-red, basically just looked like dried up blood, not very dark. I realise it could be from something random, I just don't recall scratching my scalp or taking any damage from anywhere. Does it sound like anything at all?
    I used to get those when I used Garnier shampoo. I switched and they went away. Just my experience.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •