Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Brunettes Unite!

Length
    27/35/45
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: Brunettes Unite!

I can understand you too, Bat. Since I started dying my hair at the age of 13, also experimenting witj several colours, black to me was THE color. The safe color, the one I know I look fine with. Often happened that people thought my black dyed hair was my natural color. And also every friends of mine, before I started growing my own color, thought my hair was a dark brown. I'm in the light brown-dark blonde area.
    BSL-MBL-WL- HL -BCL-TBL-CL
    26/07/2019 last bleach - 11/10/2019 last dye

Length
    22/29/43
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Bat: Your hair may still become darker. I had blonde hair as a toddler, which then became brown during my later childhood and early adulthood, then finally a darker brown with some reddish ‘highlights’. As per signature picture.

To me, I don’t think your hair looks ugly, but if dyeing it black makes you feel good, then go for it!

Length
    12/17.5/55
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Suortuva View Post
    I think that's a pretty brown colour Bat!

But I can understand what you are saying. And I think that a feeling of having a wrong virgin colour is not that rare.

I like really dark hair too, and I would prefer black on myself. I have had my hair dyed black several times for several years, and that's when I felt like myself, colorwise... I thought my virgin colour would have been dark brown. Well, it wasn't...

This is my third time when I'm growing out my virgin colour as adult. In the 2 previous times I kept my virgin colour (shoulder/APL length) for some time and then I just felt too bored with it. I felt the colour was ok, but not really for me and not what I wanted.

But time and patience will help, for real. And this forum, it can really help you to brainwash yourself to appreciate all hair colours, even your own, lol.
    good luck to you if you grow your hair out, too

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    I can understand you too, Bat. Since I started dying my hair at the age of 13, also experimenting witj several colours, black to me was THE color. The safe color, the one I know I look fine with. Often happened that people thought my black dyed hair was my natural color. And also every friends of mine, before I started growing my own color, thought my hair was a dark brown. I'm in the light brown-dark blonde area.
    I do suit dark brown just the goth in me likes black xD but I've dyed my hair so many times it does need a break from permanent dyings

Quote Originally Posted by Jools69 View Post
    Bat: Your hair may still become darker. I had blonde hair as a toddler, which then became brown during my later childhood and early adulthood, then finally a darker brown with some reddish ‘highlights’. As per signature picture.

To me, I don’t think your hair looks ugly, but if dyeing it black makes you feel good, then go for it!
    I'd be happy with a brown black but I have a feeling the color will be the same just with greys
    🦇Onwards and Downwards🦇
    Here we go again, growing out Layers and Damage
    Every Journey has its Perils

Length
    SL/waist/waist
    Type
    1c/C/iii

Yay! A thread for me!

Even though Brown is common, I think it's really pretty.
    Lady Undine of the shimmering shores, in Order of the Long Hair Knights

The Cheery Raggamuffin AutobotsAttack's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/40in/FTL
    Type
    3c/4a/F/iii

I always forget that I have chocolate brown hair. Idk I guess I’m So used to seeing my hair braided up and damp with product, so it’s darker a lot of the times. But if dry and out and about, or just in whatever lighting, it’s like obviously brown. Idk why I rarely remind myself it’s brown lol.
    “A Wizard is never late! He arrives precisely when he means to!”
    Chin>Neck>SL>BSL>WL>HL>BCL>TBL>Classic>Upper Thigh
    I was the only one who wasn’t King Fu Fighting.

Length
    12/17.5/55
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

These is no way I can be in denial almost everything about me is boring
    and so is my hair.
    Pre T I was average height, medium weight medium in clothing medium brown hair. Dull brown hazel eyes, netural skintone basically I'm the definition of blah

I'm a berlap sack!