Page 479 of 490 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479480481489 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 4896

Thread: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Default Re: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

I used these pretty snowflake pins for a half-up. I found they don't hold even a small amount of hair well. But they will look great when I add them to an already secured bun.

ps I was bumped off the forum several times when trying to upload these. I'm adding them as the busy server cooperates.

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Default Re: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

I'll add a better action shot of this flexi later. As you can see, it's too big for me to wear like this, but it's great at holding a bun. Unfortunately my photographer wasn't available later.

Thanks so much to DweamGoil and all the donors!

Last edited by Liz_H; November 17th, 2019 at 12:32 PM. Reason: more info

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Dusting off this thread *cough**cough*

I am thinking of putting together another Color Wheel offer for people who have not been able to participate in a previous offer. I am trying to pull it together sometime within the next month or so. If you missed out on the last one, please PM me to sign you up. I don't have concrete dates yet. I am just trying to gauge interest at this time. As usual, the minimum requirement for newbies is to be able to PM on the forum.
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Length
    25ish/31/40+
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

Just clarifying, would this be a give-away for people who haven't participated in any of the larger-scale give-aways?
    "All things strive."
    Waist-length, and (grudgingly) rocking the fairytale ends. Hoping for hip by the end of 2019 with at least a semi-decent hemline. Ultimate goal of TBL...or longer.

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Katia_k View Post
    Just clarifying, would this be a give-away for people who haven't participated in any of the larger-scale give-aways?
    Yes, exactly!
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Length
    Ear L/35in/Class
    Type
    1c/M/C/i/ii

I know this is a little off topic but I wanted to offer such a huge thank you to everyone I have recieved from in the past. I know I tend to have moments where I stop activity here and then moments when I return. My life has been hectic for a few years so thats why i disappear sometimes. But I am truly greatfull for everyone who has donated and for every donation ive been given. Without this thread Id still be using wooden chopsticks from my local chinese restuarant as my only hair tool. I still own and use everything ive recieved regularly and just wanted to give you all a huge thank you because you truely desearve the recognigtion!

SL APL BSL MBL WL HL BCL TBL Classic(Goal)
    Trim April 2017/Nov 2020. 1b/1c/M/C/i/ii. No heat.
    Braid or bun everyday. 35 inches exactly from hairline to ends May 2021!

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by WyntreBlossom View Post
    I know this is a little off topic but I wanted to offer such a huge thank you to everyone I have recieved from in the past. I know I tend to have moments where I stop activity here and then moments when I return. My life has been hectic for a few years so thats why i disappear sometimes. But I am truly greatfull for everyone who has donated and for every donation ive been given. Without this thread Id still be using wooden chopsticks from my local chinese restuarant as my only hair tool. I still own and use everything ive recieved regularly and just wanted to give you all a huge thank you because you truely desearve the recognigtion!
    Thanks so much, WyntreBlossom - your acknowledgement means a lot and although I can't directly speak for our benefactors, I personally know there is no better feeling in the world than knowing that one single considerate act can be meaningful to someone else

To further clarify on the upcoming Color Wheel offers, I am still gauging interest and have only received a handful of requests. As usual, you will need to cover shipping and you are expected to post action shots. I am still contemplating whether to open it up to international shipping or not. There are more logistical considerations to consider when shipping internationally. Shipping domestically is much easier and they provide free packaging.

If you are not going to be around to keep up with the thread or cannot commit to posting pictures once you receive your items, please do not sign up. This should not be an exercise in frustration on either side.
    Last edited by DweamGoiL; February 3rd, 2020 at 08:59 AM.
    DweamGoiL

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Newbies please if you are on the fence whether to sign up, please know I have received another major donation from rags. The items in there are unbelieavably gorgeous and will give newcomers a chance to try some unicorn items. I am going to be taking some medical leave starting next week (but will continue to monitor the signups) and will have some free time coming up to get things together so take advantage now.
    DweamGoiL

Account closed by member request
    Length
    11CBL/33"HL/40CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Can I join in this and also can I put some things up for offer myself

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

I have an item I carved that I think is pretty... can I send it to you for give aways? I dunno... weird.