Page 609 of 840 FirstFirst ... 109509559599607608609610611619659709 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 8400

Thread: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

I've just shampooed and deep conditioned my hair using Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Shampoo and I applied the Stabilizer Plus as my pre-conditioning treatment. Then, I applied the Banana Hair Mask and sat under a hooded dryer for 15 minutes and rinsed it all out. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and the Isoplus Wrap Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 3 or 4 hours, and I'm going to apply some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    Shave/Mid t/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Argan oil on my length then braided for bed.

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/WL/Hip+
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Doing a heavy oil treatment. Put a solid amount of coconut, shea, and sweet almond oil on the entire length. My hair is super dry I think from how hot it is outside and increased washing recently.

Applying serum to my hair before shampooing. I'm going to shampoo my scalp and rinse with green tea+lemon, I'm skipping the conditioner for today as my hair has enough oil on it as it is.
    growing to APL

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/WL/Hip+
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Eastbound&Down View Post
    Doing a heavy oil treatment. Put a solid amount of coconut, shea, and sweet almond oil on the entire length. My hair is super dry I think from how hot it is outside and increased washing recently.
    My hair feels and looks so much better today! The oil and 3MM really made a difference, thank goodness.

Length
    CL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

I did an oil treatment and clarified my hair after. Then I double conditioned it, rinsed and put it in a hydrophilic towel for 15 minutes. Followed up with leave in spray, cream, and oil. Blow dried my bangs and letting it air dry further.

Length
    Shave/Mid t/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Wash day, did a scalp treatment and mask left on for a couple of hours then washed out, used a diy rosemary rinse then conditioner. Now airdrying

Length
    CBL/TBL/Class
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Yesterday I oiled my hair with avocado oil and it feels so soft I've been silicone free for years now but today I bought Garnier respons hair oil with cones just for my bleached ends hoping its protects them some more.
    CBL/APL/BSL/MBL/WL/HIP/TBL/CL

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Garnier Fructis Fortifying Grow Strong Shampoo and Conditioner. Before conditioning I applied the my pre-conditioning treatment which is the Stabilizer Plus, and as my leave-in sprayed the Isoplus Wrap Lotion, and I've set my hair on rollers. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up until tonight, and I'm taking out the rollers and style. Then, I'm going to brush it and put it in a ponytail or a bun.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    26 in/32 in/32 in
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

I finally got around to trimming from a straight to u hemline. I managed not to actually take off any back length! Just co-washed, conditioned and styled with some curl cream and gel. I have been playing around cgm, modified though since my hair is wavy. So far my hair really likes it and has gotten incredibly soft with much less tangles.