Thread: Newblin along

Length
    1"/5"/22"
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Default Newblin along

Hi--I have short hair that is growing. I cut my hair very short as I thought I would get rid of years of dyed hair and let my imagined beautiful silver tresses shine. Well, not so fast there. My youthful strawberry blond hair had become a color that was unattractive on the mouse it so resembled. I now had really short (new-wave) hair in a terrible color (even though my own) and the dye I had tried to remove from my hair would have to be resumed if I was not going to join a convent, wear a burkah or just plain look dowdy.

But, voila, a few days ago, it occurred to me to consider henna. I lurked here and learned a lot. Thanks all.
    So, I am letting my thick, healthy hair grow out and I have begun using henna. Boy, has that worked well. My hair color looks shiny and healthy. (I used Surya reddish-blonde on hair and brows.)

I have to work up my nerve to start customizing my own henna. So, I will be here learning everything I can from y'all who are masters of the crowning glory. May I say, there is some drop dead gorgeous hair here. I strive for the equilibrium bun.

Length
    TLB/chin/waist
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Newblin along

Good luck with henna! I used it very happily for several years. It's a great way to keep your hair healthy and have a color you love.
    From BSL to classic to pixie to chin to ... ??? All my hair is now virgin and LHC-loved.