Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: What conditioner(s) are you using?

Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

Default Re: What conditioner(s) are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I heard it from another gal on LHC that the Garnier Legendary Olive was without protein, so I fully trust that. What is it if you can't trust each other, right?
    I'll check it out when I go shopping again.

Finding protein AND silicone free is actually a bit difficult. Knowing my luck, it won't be detangling enough, but we'll see! My ends are a bit brittle, so I wanna change it up and see if that makes a difference. If not, it's going to be S&D and micro-trims for the foreseeable future.
    Pixie..Chin length...Shoulder length...APL...BSL...WL ​I reached my hair goal!
    Lady Undine Waverunner of the Azure Seas in the Order of the Longhaired Knights

I'm currently using Inecto (the coconut one, definitely on my list of things to buy again), Lavera Feuchtigkeit und Pflege (it's a German organic brand, Feuchtigkeit und Pflege means moisture and care), Swiss-o-Par tea tree oil (another German one which I'll definitely not rebuy) and a solid one from Lush which has been lingering at my parents' for ages. Quite a lot, I guess... at least for me

Length
    16"?/29"/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I have a plastic tote in my bathroom filled with almost used up products so I am using from that stash. It contains Avalon, Aveda, Suave, and Garnier. I switch products every wash time to avoid lank, greasy hair. The products are getting used up. Hardly a week goes by without an empty bottle going in the trash.Of those I listed Aveda is my favorite.

I am not here to decorate your world

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Almost finished with my last bottle of Pantene Damage Detox conditioner, which I'm alternating with L'Occitane Verbena. I was hemming and hawing about buying the L'occitane because even on sale at 50% off it was expensive, but I'm glad I did because I really like it:

Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by renia22 View Post
    Almost finished with my last bottle of Pantene Damage Detox conditioner, which I'm alternating with L'Occitane Verbena. I was hemming and hawing about buying the L'occitane because even on sale at 50% off it was expensive, but I'm glad I did because I really like it:

I've looked at L'occitane beffore but never bought it because of the price and I figured what you're paying for is really just the fragrance. I'd try it, but 2-3 washes would completely use up one of the bigger bottles..
    Pixie..Chin length...Shoulder length...APL...BSL...WL ​I reached my hair goal!
    Lady Undine Waverunner of the Azure Seas in the Order of the Longhaired Knights

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mermaid View Post
    I've looked at L'occitane beffore but never bought it because of the price and I figured what you're paying for is really just the fragrance. I'd try it, but 2-3 washes would completely use up one of the bigger bottles..
    Yes, I would say it's definitely for someone who thinks scent is a top priority for them. Also for finer/ thinner hair types. That bottle will last me months since I only use a couple of pumps at a time, it's very light (which is what I wanted). The shampoos I'm not crazy about, so I use it with a few that I'm rotating in the shower now (Dove Peach, Paul Mitchell Shampoo 3..)

Length
    chin/32-33/46"
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

I'm switching between Garnier whole blend olive, Pantene 3 minute deep conditioner, and Tressemme moisture rich. Sometimes I use two for WCC and sometimes just one, I like them all about equally but they're nothing super great. Moisture rich in particular seems to build up pretty easily on my hair, I used it for about a week exclusively and I got a waxy feeling even using sulfates every wash too. So I make sure not to use that one more than once in a row
    Currently mid-back(27") after months of forgetting about it, Going for as long as I can put up with it

Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Trying to use up things, I’m using the end of my snow water soap company lavender conditioner that smells heavenly but doesn’t have quite enough slip (no cones), a L’Oréal pink one that claims to “laminate” hair - very cones! I use both atm, the lavender one to lightly get my fingers through my hair to wash it, then using a little on the ends after I wash as I squeeze out water.

Length
    CBL/Waist/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i

Right now I'm cycling around with the 2chic Avocado and Olive oil, Natures Gate Pomegranate and Sunflower and Garnier Sleek and Shine Zero.
    I flip around, my hair seems to like the change ups every few washes.

Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Right now I’m using Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine conditioner. I do not have curly hair and Shea Moisture products tend to be too heavy for me generally but I like this one