Thread: Hello everyone

Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Hello everyone

Hi, I'm Klee and I buzzed all my hair off to 0.3mm im june of 2022, so I really started my hair growth journey from zero.
    At the moment my hair is shoulder length, I'm trying to grow it out to somewhere between Waist and tailbone length, which would be the longest it has ever been. Until now, my longest was BSL (which is what it was when I buzzed it off, i donated 50cm of my hair).
    My main goal other than length is also to try to thicken my hair, I LOVE the look of long, thick braids! If you have any suggestions on that topic, feel free to tell me
    I'm excited to see what it's like on here and I think it will help me stay motivated and inspire me on my journey. love to all of you

Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Hello everyone

I just measured my hair and from the nape of my neck it is currently 21cm (about 8,3 inches).
    Also box dyed my hair red because I`m going trough a stressful time in uni and needed a change

But determined to never make a drastic cut until I reach my goal length and to baby my hair so it doesn`t suffer damage because of my spontaneous actions.
    I also used henna for about half a year to a year now and still love it, but it just wasn`t red enough for me on my midbrown hair.

I`m from Germany btw, hence the measurement in cm and potential grammar/ spelling mistakes

Southwest/New England/Deep South/Appalachia
    Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Howdy, good to meet you! Unfortunately there isn't really anything that you can do to thicken your hair past where it naturally is, but careful handling sometimes allows people to regain some thickness because they aren't losing as many hairs unnecessarily as they used to.

Type
    2a/M/ii

Hey shelomit thank you, careful handling is already a priority for me. There are so many videos online of peolpe claiming their hair got thicker because of some kind of magical remedy, like rice water or microneedling or whatever. But yeah you can't trust everything you see 🙈

Fiorentina A. Canaretti Fiorentina's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/HL/Class
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Welcome
    A nice​ bun makes the day.

Length
    15/41/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Welcome! There's so much to learn; I hope you find lots of inspiration and support here.
    Lady Daybreak, keeper of the Stars & Sea ☽︎ artist, lover, general mystic

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Welcome!

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip?
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Hey welcome!! Last year my hair was at my shoulder, and now it has just passed BSL! Big things ahead! I was also dying my hair at the time (: happy growing
    P̶i̶x̶i̶e̶,̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶C̶B̶L̶,̶ ̶A̶P̶L̶,̶ ̶B̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶W̶L̶!̶!̶ ....on to hip?

Type
    2a/M/ii

Wow Chasemi, your hair grew quite a bit in only one year! I hope mine will do the same 😄 thank y'all for the welcomes and encouragements 🤍

The brainless discount code offers a valuable opportunity for individuals seeking top-notch brain health supplements and resources. By applying this special code during the checkout process, customers can unlock exclusive savings on a range of high-quality products designed to support cognitive function and overall well-being. Brainless, a reputable brand founded by renowned psychiatrist Dr. Brain Man, provides science-backed solutions for brain health. Whether you're looking for supplements, books, or other resources, the discount code ensures that you can invest in your mental wellness at a more affordable price. Take advantage of this offer to prioritize your brain health and explore the diverse range of products that Brainless has to offer, all while enjoying the benefits of a discounted rate.
    Last edited by Ylva; January 4th, 2024 at 06:42 AM. Reason: removed link and names