Thread: Sale: Grahtoe Studio Forks

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Default Sale: Grahtoe Studio Forks

It's time to let go of my biggest pieces.. for a start.

These are very unique, and as most of you know both Stacy and Kimmy have, sadly, passed on. I haven't been able to wear them in years, and it's finally time for me to let them go where they can be loved, appreciated, and seen for the stunning art they are, in use, as they were meant to be!

PayPal only sales transaction. Worldwide shipping costs will be included up to $25 for one item, $40 for 2, $60 for 3+. There will not be any tracking or insurance included unless you want to pay additional cost, because our mail is very reliable, and as this is a sales transaction, should anything happen to the package you may take it up with PayPal for reimbursement.. I have never had a package go missing. Your item/s will be well packaged in a BOX.

1) Pink Ivory Modified Mermaid 7 in TL 5.5 in FL 3 in W
    $120 CAD
    2) Spalted Maple 4 prong Tusked Threnody with Burls and stone inlay. 6in TL 5.1 in FL 4.1 in W This one is much lighter than one would think for the size, and the way the springs are "Tusked" makes it very user friendly, if you have the hair for it.
    This item was made with an EXCEPTIONAL piece of wood that Kimmy could not value, hence there was a photo contest held for it, which was won by a loved friend of mine on this forum. It was very oversize for her, so after I shamelessly reached out, we ended up reaching a multi item trade for it..$325 CAD This wood has to be seen to be believed!!!

3) Birdseye Maple Threnody with turquoise stone (not tusked) this piece is old enough that it wasn't signed. I purchased it in 2010 or 11 from the swap board. 6 in TL 5.1 FL 4.1 W $200 CAD

4) Apple Wood Mountain Threnody with wood burned peaks 7 TL 5.1 FL 3.5 W this piece is also very light weight for the size. $200 CAD
    Last edited by Calaelen; June 26th, 2024 at 10:41 AM.
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    CBL/Hip/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i

Default Re: Sale: Grahtoe Studio Forks

Oh man, seeing that Spalted Maple again made me almost want to buy it if I could....but I had to remind myself I didn't have enough hair to justify it when I had way more hair, so I prob wouldn't now. Lol
    I hope it goes to a beautiful new home!
    *Lady Nyx, Possessor of The bewhytchd Lens*

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Okay, so I made a rather HUGE mistake..prices are supposed to be in Canadian!!

I think I am just used to a decade of selling in USD on this board, but if you look at my recent sales posts, I have been doing most of my sales in CAD because I actually have to pay a PP fee for currency exchange. I know with the MASSIVE difference between currency, that would actually benefit me if things would sell at those prices, but I am not dumb, just actually brain damaged!

I have a brain injury, sorry ladies! I hope this changes things!!
    Last edited by Calaelen; June 26th, 2024 at 10:58 AM.
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

So going back a lot of my threads I attempted to sell in CAD then switched back to USD when things nothing moved, or it was slow as molasses in January.

I have been very scarce on these boards for the past... well a very long time.

I hadn't realized how much the swap board had slowed down, and I guess there are many reasons for that.

I have SO much stuff to sell.

The prices above are close to what I would like to get for these pieces, but if people buy more than one, I am willing to do multi item discounts. If you look through my old sales threads most of that stuff is still available and I am willing to negotiate on them. I am also willing to take USD or CAD..the shipping deal above applies to everything, and the multi item discounts apply to all threads.

I am not well, I had a ton of hair loss, and I cut to collarbone, so getting rid of this stuff is a priority for me.

Hit me up, either here, or at my email, or FB, if you want to talk about purchases.
    :blossom:
    Last edited by Calaelen; June 26th, 2024 at 11:23 AM.

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

I'm sorry about your hair Calaelen. You have a lovely hairtoy collection and I'm sorry that you have to sell so much of it. I hope that things improve for you.
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty89 View Post
    I'm sorry about your hair Calaelen. You have a lovely hairtoy collection and I'm sorry that you have to sell so much of it. I hope that things improve for you.
    Thank you. I did take a VERY long time to come to terms with having to cut it. I tried for a long time to restore it, then tried less drastic cuts.. all in all this has been coming since 2020, and when I lost Zeezee in October, I made the decision to finally just move on to a new me since who I had been died with her..

I waited until this month to do it to make entirely sure that wasn't a grief driving decision.. but it wasn't. I no longer recognized myself, or felt myself, so I became a new me..

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty89 View Post
    Thank you. I did take a VERY long time to come to terms with having to cut it. I tried for a long time to restore it, then tried less drastic cuts.. all in all this has been coming since 2020, and when I lost Zeezee in October, I made the decision to finally just move on to a new me, since who I had been died with her..

I waited until this month to do it, to make entirely sure that wasn't a grief driven decision.. but it wasn't. I no longer recognized myself, or felt myself, so I became a new me.

I actually feel better about myself than I have in a very long time, although I am sad I could not keep my long hair. I just don't think that's in the cards for me now, though, so it was time, and is time to get rid of things I will never be able to use again.

I am keeping a lot of things I probably will be able to wear with just a bit of growth.. maybe waist length.
    Last edited by Calaelen; June 26th, 2024 at 09:43 PM.

The second piece truly is one of the loveliest pieces of wood I've ever seen. Just gorgeous.

I'm sorry that you're not doing well and that you lost your Zeezee. Your transformation sounds hard and painful and I know I'm just a stranger, but I admire you for making it and am glad for you that you're feeling better.