Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Major Milestone Thread

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Default The Major Milestone Thread

Since we have a mini milestone topic here is the one for major milestones I know we have length specific topics but this one is for any and all Major Milestones I haven't really reached ones I consider major yet but my first Major one for me will be APL as that's the longest my hair will have ever been.

Show pictures too if you like!

Length
    27.5"/35"/36"
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: The Major Milestone Thread

I am officially at waist as of September 1, No stretching and not wet. I have been working to this length from bra strap length since 2016. This is my original goal and now I am moving on to classic!
    I am Christian. This said, if you post to me in an effort to make a micro-aggression against my faith, values, freedoms, or against my religion; refrain. I do not tell others what to do and expect the same respect in return both on LHC and IRL. Thank you.

Length
    18"/35"/45"
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Strands View Post
    I am officially at waist as of September 1, No stretching and not wet. I have been working to this length from bra strap length since 2016. This is my original goal and now I am moving on to classic!
    OML that's a literal dream! Is it everything you hoped? Also, pictures??
    Thinking Long Hair Thoughts

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

That is excellent news! Congrats on waist

Length
    27.5"/35"/36"
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfNoot View Post
    OML that's a literal dream! Is it everything you hoped? Also, pictures??
    It is everything I wanted and now I am convinced I want to grow it to classic. Here is a picture with an action shot of a small Ficcare clip my husband bought me at the beginning of the month. ��

I am Christian. This said, if you post to me in an effort to make a micro-aggression against my faith, values, freedoms, or against my religion; refrain. I do not tell others what to do and expect the same respect in return both on LHC and IRL. Thank you.

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

It is everything I wanted and now I am convinced I want to grow it to classic. Here is a picture with an action shot of a small Ficcare clip my husband bought me at the beginning of the month. ��

You look very close to hip too!

Length
    HL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

My next major milestone will be in springtime, reaching BCL with unstretched hair. This was my first milestone when I started considering to grow my hair.

Strands congratulations! Can I ask how tall are you? We seem to have the same length in inches and it looks longer on me.
    Last edited by Bri-Chan; September 5th, 2020 at 06:54 PM.

Length
    27.5"/35"/36"
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    You look very close to hip too!
    Thanks! My husband also mentioned that I am definitely passed waist at this point, lol. Bless his heart for taking this photo for me.

I have some serious tips that have worked for me. For this much growth to have happened since last August I would’ve needed to grow almost 9 inches of hair.

Length
    27.5"/35"/36"
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    My next major milestone will be in springtime, reaching BCL with unstretched hair. This was my first milestone when I started considering to grow my hair.

Strands congratulations! Can I ask how tall are you? We seem to have the same length in inches and it looks longer on me.
    5’6” or 66” tall, my hair was 35 inches when I measured it on September 1.

You and I may both reach BCL in spring! ��

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Thanks! My husband also mentioned that I am definitely passed waist at this point, lol. Bless his heart for taking this photo for me.

I have some serious tips that have worked for me. For this much growth to have happened since last August I would’ve needed to grow almost 9 inches of hair.
    You are 100%past waist for sure