Thread: Lhc Blog Category Question?

Default Lhc Blog Category Question?

HELP! I'm stuck wandering aimlessly in my blog trying to figure out how the heck do I "categorize" my blog entries. I created categories, yet all resides in Uncategorized, and wanted to move what I have so far to the categories I created.

This just can't be that hard. Right click, left click; click the box on the bottom lower left of a blog.....blog control panel.....can't figure it out.

Fer cryin' out loud. I'm feeling pretty stupid right now. But I'm betting somewhere there are directions, and you know us people who think we know it all -- no, I didn't read the manual.

LOL

Thanks in advance to anyone who has an answer. I'm almost expecting a no-can-do after the fact, Lady.

<sigh> live and learn.
    heidi w.

By Lady Godiva
    Avatar Photo: Bruce Folck, Blue Dragon Photography. Profile Photo: LJC

Length
    34/36/clssc
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Lhc Blog Category Question?

Edit each post by clicking on the little pencil-icon. The categories will appear as tick boxes in the "Additional options" section at the bottom.
    "I have never been to St. John's Wood. I dare not. I should be afraid of the innumerable night of fir trees, afraid to come upon a blood-red cup and the beating of the wings of the Eagle."

Default Re: Lhc Blog Category Question?

Thanks, the one thing I didn't do! LOL heidi w.

By Lady Godiva
    Avatar Photo: Bruce Folck, Blue Dragon Photography. Profile Photo: LJC