Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: problem hair :(

Length
    20/35/50
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Unhappy problem hair :(

plz help me guys im fade up with my hairs ...problem of my hairs is only in head side i mean top and front hairs they madly and frizzly popin out and look horrible whatever style i made i dont use hair gel or anything bcoz i have dry hairs some lady suggested me to trim your hairs i trimmed them but still they are popin out ..hairs below my ears have no problem just these front hair im so upset what should i do

Length
    pixie/25"/32"
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Default Re: problem hair :(

you have beautiful hair by the look of your photos, have you tried using oil to help with the frizzy parts? Use olive oil or jojoba oil (just a small amount to start with) and put it in your hair while it is still damp and then when it is dry run some oil on your BBB and brush it through your hair. that might help

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Lots of us have that halo effect going on. Sometimes it's breakage, could be frizz, dryness, texture, or could just be new growth. There's just about nothing I can do to make mine go away. The best thing you could do is just learn to live with it unless you want to load it up with product to make it lay down. I think you've got pretty hair!

Length
    22/37/34 +
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

The short hairs on top may be new growth, so don't trim them or they will always stay short and pop out. You can smooth on some aloe gel to hold them down and add moisture to your hair. I love the dark color and length!

The hair is the richest ornament of women.~Martin Luther Avatar photo Oct 2008, Signature Sept. 2011

Type
    2a/M/C/ii

I second HeavenlyLocks they are your new growth and aloe vera or a drop of light oil can help you. You have such beautiful thick hair

"Gorgeous hair is the best revenge"
    Ivana Trump

Length
    TBL/FTL+/TRMNL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

I agree with the suggestions the others have made. If you keep trimming them, they will always be short. I have sit-on-it hair, and still have these little short frizz-worthy hairs along my face as well.
    Current Length: 47" (Fingertip length), 2b/2c, ii, F/M
    Longest ever achieved: 55.5" (Upper Calf Length)

Lady Deipneus of the Gifted Hands in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Length
    20./27/40
    Type
    1b/M/ii

A little coconut oil (like a drop or less) rubbed between your palms and smoothed over the frizzy parts will do wonders - that is what I do. Your hair is beautiful!
    AKA MotoGirl... August 2014 - WAIST! Four years after growing out from bald due to chemo.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    neck/frtp+/??
    Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

My little hairs always do this stick up I look like a mad woman after im done cleaning the house! Just have to get used to it I guess

Length
    Pixie/46.90/Even
    Type
    2a/M/C/ii/iii

You know, that might be just your hair texture. I've got that too and I've learned to live with it and even like it. Sometimes my baby hairs lay down better, other times I look like I have a halo...

You can take it down probably, but I'm not sure you can do it naturally. I wish you good luck but your hair is very beautyfull anyways
    Little Bird... Where will the future lead my hair?...
    Growing long hair since September 2004
    My Hair Site - My Pictures - My Songs

Length
    Fngtp/fuzzy/??
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I get a few of those always, because the hair around my face doesn't grow to full length (which is extremely normal). Like others have said, there's no reason why you can't smooth them down with a little aloe or oil, or gel or shea butter if they're really stubborn. I wouldn't trim them, because as they grow they'll just pop out again, and it would be better to see if you can get them to a length where they'll pull back.

It's worth asking -- are they (or were they) at about the length where they would just not quite fit into a hair tie or similar item that you usually use to hold your hair back? I ask because I've also seen similar frizz from hair breaking due to daily elastic use. Not everyone has that issue, but if you do, you may do well to vary your hair styles and limit the use of elastics.
    Lady Physis, Lorekeeper of Nature in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    SMT Intro to Henna How to post a picture Reporting posts Multi-quote feature
    Unless I type in moderator bold, assume I'm just speaking as a forum member.
    Long hair hiatus: short hair for now, buzzcut!