Thread: Something's wrong with Quick Links and more...

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Default Something's wrong with Quick Links and more...

I tried to quote someone, and it brought me directly into HTML format.Now, when I select "Quick Links," it changes to "Open Contacts Popup."Something is wrong. I anyone else experiencing weird things? Everything was fine earlier tonight.

Lady Neoma, Defender of Creatures Great and Small

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Here's the issue...

I had two instances of LHC open. The primary window functioned normally. The secondary window, which I launched when I got a PM, toggled the Quick Links menu to Open Buddy List.

I kept the primary LHC window open, closed the second LHC window and launched the Beauty Bottle. The "toggling" issue is happening at the BB when I have an instance of LHC open.

I generally have multiple windows open, with multiple instances of my favorite bulletin boards, and can say with certainty that I have not experienced this prior to tonight.

BTW, the "Open Contacts Popup" link doesn't function in the scenario that I described.
    Last edited by Neoma; March 24th, 2008 at 08:44 PM.

Length
    20"/42"/term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Neoma View Post
    Here's the issue...

I had two instances of LHC open. The primary window functioned normally. The secondary window, which I launched when I got a PM, toggled the Quick Links menu to Open Buddy List.

I kept the primary LHC window open, closed the second LHC window and launched the Beauty Bottle. The "toggling" issue is happening at the BB when I have an instance of LHC open.

I generally have multiple windows open, with multiple instances of my favorite bulletin boards, and can say with certainty that I have not experienced this prior to tonight.

BTW, the "Open Contacts Popup" link doesn't function in the scenario that I described.

That's strange.
    I have like 8 threads open at the moment, but I don't have TBB up and I'm using Firefox. I haven't noticed any strange things happening, but I will check.

What are you using? IE, Firefox, etc?
    ~Ny
    Lady Nynaeve of the Sword in the Order of the Longhaired Knights

Inflammatory Breast Cancer - No Lumps, Not detected by mammograms.
    http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...ad.php?t=63326

"Some women don't want the land, or gold. Just the man..." ~Nynaeve
    "For in the plot we find more than just a man, we find the idea of that man, the spirit of that man, and that is what we must never forget." Evey (V)

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Nynaeve View Post
    That's strange.
    I have like 8 threads open at the moment, but I don't have TBB up and I'm using Firefox. I haven't noticed any strange things happening, but I will check.

What are you using? IE, Firefox, etc?
    Hi Nynaeve. MSN's version of IE. I've got other browsers on my laptop (I test software for a living), but this is the one I use most of the time, since the UI provides the easiest access to my email.