I am a floor length haired young woman

I only date guys with knee l or longer hair

Who else does this

Length
    24 in/48in/term
    Type
    1b/F/i

Default Re: long hair guys

I like long hair on men. I persuaded DH to stop cutting his (which wasn't hard to do- he's a hippie at heart), and now it's almost APL. In my single days, I was more attracted to longer hair on men, but would never have ruled anyone out because of his hair (or lack thereof). Good thing too, because DH kept his hair short for a more professional look. Even though I like long hair on other people, hair is dead after all. You are seriously narrowing down the dating pool, but to each their own.

Length
    Chin/APL/BSL/W
    Type
    2a/C/iii

I was going to say something similar to AmyBeth. It seems like a superficial reason for dating someone. And being so uncommon, you're really excluding a lot of men.

FWIW, I prefer the clean-cut look on men (most of the time). There are exceptions.
    Lady Scarlet of the Whispering Philosophes in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Evil, not Bad Moderator (SB) trolleypup's Avatar
    Length
    52"/62"/77" *
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Heh! Even at TLHC that is pretty limiting! Only two active male members meet that criteria.

Mod hat on:
    TLHC is not a dating site
    Mod hat off.

2b-2a/C/iii 61"/155cm/growing fitfully longer
    LJ - Blog
    Unless specified otherwise, I am speaking as a member, not a moderator

Length
    nape/waist/tbl
    Type
    1b/F/ii

For me personally I can't rule out people just based on hair alone. I have enough problems finding people that don't bug me

Length
    Pixie/102cm/150cm
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

What a superficial thing to base a relationship off of. Good thing my husband didn't have such a requirement of any future wife of his, because when we dated and married, I had very short hair. He loves my hair long, but it's not the most important thing in our relationship. Good luck finding anyone that meets your rigid standards, and I hope they have a nice personality to go along with their very long hair.

97 cm Photo taken 1-1-2017

Length
    BSL/Hip/TBL+
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLongLocks View Post
    I hope they have a nice personality to go along with their very long hair.
    This is what I was thinking, too. It's already hard enough to find a partner, regardless of their choices regarding appearance, who is worthwhile to keep at your side (i.e. whose personality meshes with yours in a satisfactory manner), and when you won't date any man - let alone anyone, man or woman - with hair shorter than knee, that drastically decreases the chance of finding a keeper.
    Last edited by Aderyn; June 10th, 2014 at 08:45 PM.

Length
    ??/27/36+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Admittedly, I don't get out much, but I've never even encountered a guy with hair that long.

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii/iii

I get out quite a bit and I have never met a guy in real life with hair at knee or longer. Which is fine by me because I like clean cut guys myself although I have dated guys with longer hair because lots of other things are more important than hair length. I have lived all over the US and traveled overseas and I am surprised you can find anybody to date at all given my lack of seeing such a creature in person.

but yes I do know people who will only date people with long hair or facial hair or preferably a combination of the two. I find that limiting when they are talking longer than shoulder but if that is what does it for them that is what does it for them.

tho because it is late and I am a bit snarky... would you appreciate knowing a guy would only date you because you wore a certain dress size or bra size or something? It seems like you are objectifying men by being so very specific in what you want. I would be insulted if I were a man and oh male pattern baldness set in or I needed to cut my hair to say hip and my gal dumped me for not being long haired enough just as, being a woman, I would have been crushed if my husband decided I wasn't attractive anymore when I started going gray or gained some weight

Type
    2a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by trolleypup View Post
    Heh! Even at TLHC that is pretty limiting! Only two active male members meet that criteria.
    Maybe three.

Quote Originally Posted by floorlonghair View Post
    I am a floor length haired young woman

I only date guys with knee l or longer hair
    You must be rather young. In another decade or two, you may have to settle for guys who have hair.
    Ed
    If there's something strange with your long hair / Who you gonna call? / L-H-C! (sung to the tune of Ghostbusters)