Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mother shaved of her daughters hair!

Length
    Chin/APL+/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Angry mother shaved of her daughters hair!

I am just so angry right now! I just want to #*@A%&+§ that mother who did this! How can you do that to a child? I don't even have words for that kind of cruelty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nIj1tMJhFI
    Just a small selection of hairstyles I have done
    My Brand-new blog: http://hairdiarydash.blog.com
    Password: LHC

Default Re: mother shaved of her daughters hair!

Oh give me that mother for ten minutes!

My mother cut my TBL hair off using a basin litterally on my head and cutting round it, I was 11 years old. I had just changed schools and went the whole year with the psychological effects and the bullying etc. My mother had said I could go to a hairdresser and get it properly cut, I saved up and booked the appointment for her to suddenly say I couldnt go and she would do it. My mother was a complete B***H and that is how this girl will see her own mother, that is if she ever survives the mental effects of this which I doubt.

I will eat all your tofu maborosi's Avatar
    Length
    16"/38.5"/55"
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Purdy Bear View Post
    Oh give me that mother for ten minutes!

My mother cut my TBL hair off using a basin litterally on my head and cutting round it, I was 11 years old. I had just changed schools and went the whole year with the psychological effects and the bullying etc. My mother had said I could go to a hairdresser and get it properly cut, I saved up and booked the appointment for her to suddenly say I couldnt go and she would do it. My mother was a complete B***H and that is how this girl will see her own mother, that is if she ever survives the mental effects of this which I doubt.
    Oh yeah, the "bowl cut"- that was a big style back when my mom was in school. I'm sorry you had to go through that- that is just awful.

I remember this story being posted last year, IIRC? Or I might be thinking of a different one.

That sort of thing is extremely damaging emotionally to someone- imagine if someone just decided to cut off your hair that you took years to grow. It's messed-up on so many levels. The person would feel powerless and like they don't have control over their own life. I hope the mother gets help and the daughter is able to be given some kind of therapy or support. That is just so wrong.

~maborosi~

Length
    Chin/APL+/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Oh my god, I feel so bad for you How does anyone do that to their own child!? But this girl did not only got a headshave, she had to be humiliated like that - because of grades! How can any mother be that cruel?
    Just a small selection of hairstyles I have done
    My Brand-new blog: http://hairdiarydash.blog.com
    Password: LHC

Length
    58 in/43 in/43 in
    Type
    2b/M/iii

This is Child Abuse plain and simple. You do not shame a 12 year old into doing better in school!! What happened to plain ol' discipline? Take away her privileges; phone, facebook, ground her.
    I hope she can overcome this humiliation, twelve is a hard age....

Length
    buzz/13/23
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

I can't even..

this is horrible. It makes me want to throw up.

Length
    SL/APL/Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Awful just horrible The thing that I'm wondering though, there was a croud of neighbours watching, and nobody thought to give the girl a blanket or some oversized tshirt to cover herself with and take her into their home to wait for the police, away from the crowd? I'm just assuming, because it doesn't say anything like that under the video.
    I also cook! Check out my (dutch) cooking blog !

Length
    APL+/BCL/MidTh
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I hope she is miserable in jail

Length
    12/42/term

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMystery View Post
    Awful just horrible The thing that I'm wondering though, there was a croud of neighbours watching, and nobody thought to give the girl a blanket or some oversized tshirt to cover herself with and take her into their home to wait for the police, away from the crowd? I'm just assuming, because it doesn't say anything like that under the video.

Taking her inside your own house could likely involve you in legal action by the parents or perhaps the police. However, a blanket would not be out of the question. Neither would be a call to child protective services before a crowd had to gather. the mother needs her ass kicked.
    Women are Angels and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly on a broomstic We are flexible like that.
    ~~Rumors are started by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots~~

Length
    58 in/43 in/43 in
    Type
    2b/M/iii

I can't find the video anywhere; it does say on someones you-tube that the mother was arrested; thats good. But yeah...why did none of the bystanders intervene? Had I been there I most certainly would of!