Page 1 of 211 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Blonette Pride :)

≈ωаѵєs оŋ τнє оcєаŋ≈ xoxophelia's Avatar
    Length
    26"/35"/waist
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Default Blonette Pride :) ..picture heavy

This is for the dark blonde, light brown, tawny, "dishwater" blonde, municipal grey, blonde-brown-red haired LHC members and those who also appreciate the hair color.

Please no negativity or bashing of the color in this thread. I think instead we should post pictures of our own hair and those with it that we admire or find to have beautiful heads of hair. We can also discuss why we love the color, what colors suit it well etc

Let the Blonette Pride Parade begin
    Last edited by xoxophelia; October 19th, 2011 at 02:03 AM.

~~embracing nature's waves~~
    instagram: monophonatic

Length
    26"/35"/waist
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii
    Last edited by xoxophelia; October 20th, 2011 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Changed images to links. See http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=35939 for details.

Length
    26"/35"/waist
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Blonette Pride :)

Here are two of my own:

looking slightly darker from a tea rinse and below about APL still has faded dye but...

what happens to my hair if I let the sun do its thing:
    Last edited by xoxophelia; October 20th, 2011 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Changed images to links. See http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=35939 for details.

Length
    28/49/55/tr
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Well, my friend has that hair colour and I must say, that it's one of the most 3dimentional hair colours I know - it gets highlights from the sun quite easily and looks great, highlights or not!

Go Blondette!
    (I had a friend, who used to call that colour "mousy quarterblonde" but I think this term is rather unplesant )

Length
    14/20/27
    Type
    1c/M/i/ii

A thread where I belong! As a child I was super blonde until my hair faded into a mousy brown with blonde baby hairs! I wish I had good photos of my hair to show you, but unfortunately I don't since i'm growing out my dye
    Instead i'll share with you my inspiration: Abbey Lee Kershaw

http://data.whicdn.com/images/134337...eau2_large.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/r4PRk.jpg?7539
    http://data.whicdn.com/images/190723..._500_large.jpg

Unfortunately she has cut all her hair off and dyed it platinum blonde, it looks good but her natural hair is just so gorgeous!
    Last edited by Gumball; October 19th, 2011 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Changed images to links. See http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=35939 for details.

Length
    15/21/30
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

I belong here I have browney-blondey-red hair. I'm currently growing out my dark brown dye, i have 2 inches of natural growth and can't wait to see it longer! The only problem i have found is its not possible to find a box dye to get it back close to my natural shade, i guess true 3 dimensional dyes are hard to come by lol.

I love seeing these inspirational pics, they are so motivating!
    Rosie Huntington-whitely (she was in transformers 3) has stunningly beautiful blonette hair, i drooled over her hair most of the way through the film haha.

Length
    18/bob/n/a
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Oh, this is me. No one can ever decide if I'm blonde or brown, nor can they pin a color down on me. I've had it labelled caramel, tawny, dishwater, light brown, dark blonde, light chestnut mousy, etc. No one agrees. I think it's funny! I wish that it was darker, but since I'm not going to dye it I'm going to have to learn to love it.

Length
    14/20/27
    Type
    1c/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Siaraven View Post
    I belong here I have browney-blondey-red hair. I'm currently growing out my dark brown dye, i have 2 inches of natural growth and can't wait to see it longer! The only problem i have found is its not possible to find a box dye to get it back close to my natural shade, i guess true 3 dimensional dyes are hard to come by lol.
    I know what you mean about true 3 dimensional dyes, that's what's so gorgeous about natural hair colour. It's something that you can't get out of a box and it's so uniquely beautiful!

Length
    26"/35"/waist
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

zirena- I love abbey's natural hair! I looked her up and it is a real shame she went platinum. It doesn't have the same depth or flatter her skin the same way as her natural.

siaraven- I am growing out darker dye as well. The first few inches were the hardest because it was most noticable then. Best of luck on your journey growing out the dye
    Last edited by xoxophelia; October 19th, 2011 at 03:45 AM.

Length
    ??/Hip/??
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Not a blonette, but I seriously adore this colour of hair, especially those of the ashier tones (in fact, I'm actually considering going this colour when December rolls around). It's just so interesting the way it can look brown or blonde, golden or ashy depending on the lighting. It keeps people guessing all the time ;D I've honestly never understood why it's considered to be "mousy", "dull", "boring" or any of the negative qualities it has been associated with.