Page 4188 of 4449 FirstFirst ... 3188368840884138417841864187418841894190419842384288 ... LastLast
Results 41,871 to 41,880 of 44482

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Length
    BSL/Hip/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

I don't like to wear my hair down when I'm out and about, it gets in the way
    BSL - WL - Hip - Classic (dec25)
    Last trim: 31 jan 23 h Tailbone september 23 (unstretched decmbr)- low porosity hair

Length
    Chin/APL/Class
    Type
    2b/F/ii

I booked full head highlights along with my trim in January. RIP my bank account, but it will be much healthier for my hair than trying to bleach the roots at home. I'm hoping I can get away with more time in between coloring by doing it this way. Sticking with my light, bright blonde for now but might weave in some darker honey shades in the future
    long hair is self care
    Chin ♡ Collarbone ♡ APL ♡ BSL ♡ Mermaid ♡ Waist ♡ Hip ♡ TBL ♡

Length
    Short/Waist/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

If you told me a couple of years ago that one day, I would get excited about a comb being delivered, I’d have called it crazy

I guess I’m crazy

Quote Originally Posted by LongLocke View Post
    If you told me a couple of years ago that one day, I would get excited about a comb being delivered, I’d have called it crazy

I guess I’m crazy
    I will join you in being crazy
    Much love to all my fellow long hair peoples!

~ ~

Length
    12.5/17/44+
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Same! I've gone from utterly disinterested in haircare to obsessed in the matter of a few months.

Length
    Waist/BCL/FT
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

I guess I’m crazy
    Reminds me of how I mocked satin pillowcases for the sake of hair with my husband less than a year ago.. and look who's sleeping in a satin bonnet now. �� my husband still mocks though! Haha.

My random hair thought is that I keep pushing wash days. Not because I'm trying, but because I'm too tired to wash. Yesterday was scalp-wash-only day, but I won't be getting it done till tomorrow. Not sure how this sluggishness is affecting my scalp, though. I'm feeling it's a little irritated at the moment, but my hair only started getting greasy today and it's not very noticeable yet except for my face framing layers.

Length
    Short/Waist/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by SeppV View Post
    Reminds me of how I mocked satin pillowcases for the sake of hair with my husband less than a year ago.. and look who's sleeping in a satin bonnet now. �� my husband still mocks though! Haha.

My random hair thought is that I keep pushing wash days. Not because I'm trying, but because I'm too tired to wash. Yesterday was scalp-wash-only day, but I won't be getting it done till tomorrow. Not sure how this sluggishness is affecting my scalp, though. I'm feeling it's a little irritated at the moment, but my hair only started getting greasy today and it's not very noticeable yet except for my face framing layers.
    My wife saw the package and rolled her eyes. LOL I still need to order some silk or satin pillow cases. I bet she'll stop giving me guff once she sets her head on one

Length
    CBL/TBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I guess I’m crazy
    Literally me yesterday, hahah! I was soo excited!

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    Impatiently waiting for my wooden comb to arrive soon! I had such a horrible experience with static last night from my plastic TT. It’s usually not that bad but wow, it was pretty out of control and I had a difficult time trimming my hair because of it and trying to get my hair to settle down. So, I’m so excited to have woken up to this shipping update! It should be here in a few hours. I ordered it from The Body Shop since so many raved about it here, so let’s see! But I’m already relieved I won’t be living in static hell anymore!
    I also hate going through static too! That's always for me during the winter months for a little while but it goes away after a week or so! BTW, I see that you've made another milestone! So, how do you like your hair being at TBL?
    Last edited by Dark40; December 6th, 2022 at 09:58 PM. Reason: I forgot to add a statement.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    Chin/APL/Class
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by SeppV View Post
    I used to swear up and down that I would never sleep in a bonnet, because what was the point wearing something that unsexy to bed if I already had the satin pillowcase.

Guess who’s rocking the bonnet now
    long hair is self care
    Chin ♡ Collarbone ♡ APL ♡ BSL ♡ Mermaid ♡ Waist ♡ Hip ♡ TBL ♡