Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Fishtail braided bun~ and a butterfly hairclip :-) *pics*

Type
    1b/M/iii

Default Double Fishtail braided bun~ and a butterfly hairclip :-) *pics*

Hey everybody!

Before I forget~ Wimsey says hello!

Today I fixed my hair in a smooth ponytail, then braided two fishtail braids. I wound them into a bun and held them in place with hair clips and bobby pins. Something so cute happened later in Sunday School~ One little boy in my class came in with a friend. He walked behind my chair as I sat there playing the ukulele while I waited for the kids to finish coloring. Suddenly he stepped up by my side and said in Chuukese, "Wow, that looks great!" At first I didn't know what he was talking about, and then I realized he meant my hair! So cute! I guess even the little kids are starting to take notice of the different styles I try

Here are pictures:

Thanks for stopping by!

A few bonus island pictures that I took last week:

Length
    BSL/APL/Waist
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: Double Fishtail braided bun~ and a butterfly hairclip :-) *pics*

Hello to Wimsey!
    I absolutely love your hair, it's so ethereal, and the hair clips are so pretty, and as for the scenery where you live, it's like a heaven!
    Lady Móreadhiel, Whisperer and Guardian to the Creatures of Silence in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.
    pixie-jaw-shoulder-APL-BSL-WAIST!

Length
    44"/60"/?
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Hi Wimsey He's so cute!

Wow, I love your bun! Must have been a lot of work to make those fishtail braids, but the result is beautiful. And thanks for posting the pictures of your island, it looks amazing!

Type
    1c/2a/M/i/ii

Wow, beautiful hair and gorgeous island!
    Slowly becoming eccentric.....for a tutorial on how I do my ribboned hairstyles go here!
    http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...ad.php?t=67484

Length
    chin/chin/TB

Arc, you live in paradise!! Its sooo beautiful.
    Your hair looks gorgeous. Fishtails drive my patience up the wall!

have a great day everyone.

Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

this hairdo is awesome. It looks so sleek and elegant.
    Nice work!!
    Hi Wimsey!! you are quite photogenic!!

Beautiful braids (maybe I should try that too) and you live in such a beautiful place.
    Lady Ithilwen of the Shimmering Skies in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Type
    1a/F/M/iii

It's really nice style! But I ever can't imagine how many time needs in order to braided TWO fishtail braids with hair so long... Any way, you just incredibly.

Type
    1a/M/ii

That bun looks great!
    I was never able to do a fishtail braid on myself... But seing your bun makes me want to practice alot more, LOL

Length
    Pixie/SL+/MBL
    Type
    4a/F/ii

Beautiful bun! I love your hair clips. They always look great in your various styles.
    Next goal: APL!