Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If I had me some attractive ears....

Banned
    Length
    chin/27bsl/tbl
    Type
    1c/F/M/i

Default If I had me some attractive ears....

[quosiorpew'ap'ote][/quote]q U O T E
    Last edited by evampr18; February 28th, 2012 at 10:52 PM.

Length
    SL/37"/40"
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: If I had me some attractive ears....

Not saying you have to wear ear exposing hair dos, but maybe you could cover the top half of your ears. It does limit which hair styles you can wear. BUT it is do-able, because this is what I do. I don't like my ears either.
    Silver-haired temptress of the order of the gaming Knights.

Length
    2/26/~30
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/iii

Eh.. someone please describe what sexy ears are (pics maybe?) I think you're just over self-conscious. I've never seen ears that I thought of worth hiding.

Hair is like cat. You can't really tame it, you just have to care and enjoy.

Type
    1b/1c/M/C/iii

If I could have any ears i think i'd want some anime elf ears.... I think they are so pretty. What do you all think? I would't care that i'd be getting looks. The other ears that I would want would be vulcan ears. Yup. They also look quite cute

Length
    chin/BSL/Hip
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by milagro View Post
    I've never seen ears that I thought of worth hiding.
    I have, but only on rugby players! "Cauliflower ear". It's what happens when you damage your cartilage over and over again, and it scars in a very elaborate way. I'd probably wear my hair down if I had that condition.

Luckily I escaped such injury, and since I'm not on the women's rugby team any more, I think my ears are safe!

Length
    20"/MBL/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Evampr18, I can clearly see your ear in one of your pics in your album and I see nothing wrong with it !!!!
    If you are going to insist on having "giant tortilla" ears, I demand photographic evidence !!!!

Length
    2/26/~30
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Roseate View Post
    I have, but only on rugby players! "Cauliflower ear". It's what happens when you damage your cartilage over and over again, and it scars in a very elaborate way. I'd probably wear my hair down if I had that condition.

Luckily I escaped such injury, and since I'm not on the women's rugby team any more, I think my ears are safe!
    Yes I know what you mean, boxing sparrers have such. I highly doubt the OP's ears are anything like that. You know usually these ears are not given by nature, you must deserve them

Hair is like cat. You can't really tame it, you just have to care and enjoy.

Length
    chin/BSL/Hip
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by milagro View Post
    Yes I know what you mean, boxing sparrers have such. I highly doubt the OP's ears are anything like that. You know usually these ears are not given by nature, you must deserve them
    Oh, yes, I'm sure the OP's ears are fine! I doubt she's a lock forward or a welterweight champ.

Last of the Brunnen-G kwaniesiam's Avatar
    Length
    bald/mop/long!
    Type
    2b/2c/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by evampr18 View Post
    If I had me some attractive sexy ears the up-do hair possibilities would be endless.....I always, almost always wear my hair down because my ears are the funniest most extraterrestrial things on this earth. I'd show you but you'd think a giant tortilla was blocking your computer screen. They're massive and stick out like they're trying to crawl off my head.

So, as I admire and envy the beautiful up-does you ladies and gents do I wish I had me some pretty ears so that I could wear my hair up more often.

That is all. Oh, unless there are some ugly ear poses-sees out there who'd love to join my I have funny ears rant....
    I thought my ears were funny looking too, so I pierced them multiple times

Not saying you should too, but I'm sure your ears aren't that strange looking. maybe a bit of face framing fringe to take the edge away from your ears if you don't like wearing your hair up?
    Your neighborhood LHC-friendly hair stylist Anyone is always free to PM me if they have any questions they think I might be able to help with, hair or otherwise!

Length
    APL/BCL/long
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by evampr18 View Post
    If I had me some attractive sexy ears the up-do hair possibilities would be endless.....I always, almost always wear my hair down because my ears are the funniest most extraterrestrial things on this earth. I'd show you but you'd think a giant tortilla was blocking your computer screen. They're massive and stick out like they're trying to crawl off my head.

So, as I admire and envy the beautiful up-does you ladies and gents do I wish I had me some pretty ears so that I could wear my hair up more often.

That is all. Oh, unless there are some ugly ear poses-sees out there who'd love to join my I have funny ears rant....
    Well, having funny ears might not be as bad as you think. My BF, who is a very ordinary and cool guy more into what "looks good" than me, loves ears that are a bit special. Pointy like elf-ears or poking out from the hair like cute gnome-ears. So of course I have very ordinary and nice looking ears...

If you want some honest opinion on your ears, you can put a pic in your album and tell us to look there. Then the pic won't show up to everyone on the net. My guess is that it is not as bad as you think. And if it is, you could make up dos so nice looking that no one will notice your ears.