Thread: Saw really long and thick hair at work!

Length
    ??/+knee/termi
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Saw really long and thick hair at work!

Today I was working (as a grocery store cashier) and I heard some people say something and a woman leaving speaking back "Yeah it is a little long isn't it." She was joking kind of. Well she had the thickest long hair I've seen in a long time and her hair was classic length, maybe thigh. Her hair was as thick as my fist!! And thick all the way down. She had it in a pony tail with ponies every 10 inches down.

Lately I have been noticing more and more peoples hair at work. Hoping to see more long haired older women, instead of poodle perms. Today I also saw I inbetween waist and tailbone lady with wavy, slightly frizzy, long, dyed red hair and a lady with really thick dark braid sitting high on her head. Her braid was really thick on top, but mid back it tapered like mine does. Her hair is propably I little past waist but she is tall.

Yesturday I had my hair down at work. Only 2 compliments, but I don't have it down for compliments. Wendy did once again flip my hair in my face, to see if I responded.

Sorry, for writing so much...

Type
    3a/F/M/i/ii

I love seeing long hair while I am out and about, it really does inspire me.
    Lady Emyn of the Red Mountains in the Oder of the Long Haired Knights
    "Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?"

I love seeing others with long hair. It helps give me motivation that maybe mine will get longer. I am currently at waist. Yes no more poodle perms!

Length
    54/69/66
    Type
    2a/2b/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by moon-flower View Post
    Today I was working (as a grocery store cashier) and I heard some people say something and a woman leaving speaking back "Yeah it is a little long isn't it." She was joking kind of.
    Haha! I know I've used that line a few times. The power of understatement!
    Dianyla | Extreme Haircare Blog | Photos
    IUD | MoonCup | MUM | HBI | TCDT | MNM!
    When's the last time you... Donated? | Contacted a Mod? | Read the Community Guidelines?

Unless specifically described as a moderation call, the above post represents my personal opinion as a member of this community, not as a moderator.

Agressively friendly. MadPirateBippy's Avatar
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

I saw someone with lovely fairy tale ends to her calves the other day, just in passing, and was a bit shocked that it was down. It's so nice to see long hair in real life, I try to make sure to compliment it but after the site crashed I stopped giving people the addy.

Length
    ??/+knee/termi
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Also there is a food stalker/carryout in the morning shifts, and he has mid back length hair. I hardly see men with long hair though.

Length
    18"/MB/MB
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by moon-flower View Post
    Yesturday I had my hair down at work. Only 2 compliments, but I don't have it down for compliments.
    Hee hee! 'Only' 2 compliments! I know what you meant though, and from your avatar I'm sure you do get bunches of compliments when you wear your hair down because it's simply stunning. But here I am hoping for the day when I get compliments too, if I ever do . I'm only at 24" so nothing to write home about yet

Type
    2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by MsBubbles View Post
    Hee hee! 'Only' 2 compliments! I know what you meant though, and from your avatar I'm sure you do get bunches of compliments when you wear your hair down because it's simply stunning. But here I am hoping for the day when I get compliments too, if I ever do . I'm only at 24" so nothing to write home about yet
    I know, I read the entire post and then looked at her picture and WOW, your hair is gorgeous!! Just perfect (Compliment #4!)

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

I hardly ever see long hair at all here anymore. I am only at 30 inches and no one is even near to that at my work. When I go out I love seeing longer hair but I admit it is getting more and more rare. I wonder if it is the area I live in

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil