Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He squeezed my bun!

Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Default He squeezed my bun!

Long story short, my dentist asked me to do some X rays, there was this nice young technician, he asked me to take off all the metal things like jewels, eyeglasses and hair pins..

My hair was in a sock bun with a wooden hairfork I added just for decoration. I told him that the fork was made of wood but he insisted that I take it out of my head which I did, and, of course, the bun stayed in place. While I was putting off my glasses the guy just grabbed my bun and SQUEEZED it like it was a sponge or something!!!

I was so shocked and I couldn't say a word! Well, he realized that what he did was extremely rude and he started apologizing. He just couldn't believe that the hair can stay up in a bun without any hairpins to hold it!

Well, now he KNOWS !!!

Better late than never !

Length
    ~23/33/33
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Default Re: He squeezed my bun!

Oh no, I'm going to the dentist next week...I hadn't considered the ramifications of wearing my hair up! Thanks for the PSA, hehe.

In all seriousness, that was indeed a pretty weird thing for him to do. At least he evidently also came to that conclusion after he did it and apologized.

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Bun magic does weird things to people I guess! It is really good that he realized his error immediately and hopped on the apology train. It still wouldn't have hurt if he just asked about how it stayed up versus taking it into his own hands.

Length
    APL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Haha! He must think its part of female mystery. Although it was rude to touch it, its sort of great that you entranced him like that :P

I think people think that such a hairdo takes hours to achive or meters of hair, it is a very very elegant do, ive also had people not bellive that I did my hair myself, I dont really like spoiling the magic of telling them it took me less than a minute and a holey old sock.

Hehe im still giggling, it sounds like a situation Charlotte woud get into in SATC!

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    11/27.5/32
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i/ii

*giggles* That is such a funny story. I probably wouldn't have been able to stop myself from making a dirty joke. Who says you can't fight fire with fire?

Length
    18.00/22.5/29
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Hahahaha. That's hilarious! I bet he was super embarrassed, but I guess your "buns" are just tempting! Hahahahaha!

Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
    Bun magic does weird things to people I guess!
    Ha,ha, you're right!

Better late than never !

Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Kome View Post
    Hahahaha. That's hilarious! I bet he was super embarrassed, but I guess your "buns" are just tempting! Hahahahaha!
    You should have seen him
    Priceless !!!!

Better late than never !

Length
    bsl/bsl/waist
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

I'm glad he had the grace to be embarassed afterwards. What the heck? You don't just grab someone's hair!

Length
    27/32-33/35'
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

Actually, he may have done that for safety reasons. It's ingrained in any tech to make sure there is NO metal--to a fault. I remember once getting an Xray and the woman asked me if I might be pregnant, but I didn't hear her. So, she kept asking me 'you're sure, right? You couldn't be pregnant' and I finally said 'unless you believe in immaculate conception, we're good ' She laughed and then let it go.

So, I think he did this as a safety feature and the apologizing was he probably realized that there was no pins in it. I mean, guys don't really get the magic of long hair (those who are guys with short hair that is)
    ~Dare to Dream~

~Lady Aithon of the Fire-Shod Steed in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights~