Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many hair care products do you guys actually have on your bathroom?

Length
    AHL/AHL/FT
    Type
    1a/M/i/ii

Red face How many hair care products do you guys actually have on your bathroom?

Okay, so as we’re all here, trying to grow our hair out and my question is, how many hair products do you guys actually have in your bathroom? To some regular people, probably all they need is just 1 bottle of shampoo and 1 bottle of conditioner. But how about us? The people who committed to taking care of their hair as serious as possible? Only a few bottles? I don’t think so J) So, just show me all of the products that you guys have on your bathroom, neither old or new just bring it onnnn!
    This is a corner of my bath room and as you guys can see, I have lots of stuff in there. Well, to me, it’s never enough when it’s talking about hair care lol

[IMG][/IMG]

In this picture I have:

• 1 bottle of hair treatment oil
    • 3 bottles of shampoo and conditioner
    • Apple cider vinegar
    • Olive oil
    • Coconut oil (I forgot to put it in the pic, usually I kept my coconut oil in the fridge)
    • 3 bottle of hair mask
    • 1 massage comb
    • A lots of wooden brush and comb

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: How many hair care products do you guys actually have on your bathroom?

Shampoo, condish, clarifying shampoo, apple cider vinegar, wide tooth comb, 2 claw clips, empty bottle for diluting and SMTs.

8 items total.

My oils are all in the bedroom.

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Length
    Buzz/APL+/TBL
    Type
    3c/F/ii

Default Re: How many hair care products do you guys actually have on your bathroom?

Technically none I don't keep them in the bathroom. But I use a total of 5 plus a wide-tooth comb.

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by TheForestFae View Post
    Okay, so as we’re all here, trying to grow our hair out and my question is, how many hair products do you guys actually have in your bathroom? To some regular people, probably all they need is just 1 bottle of shampoo and 1 bottle of conditioner. But how about us? The people who committed to taking care of their hair as serious as possible? Only a few bottles? I don’t think so J) So, just show me all of the products that you guys have on your bathroom, neither old or new just bring it onnnn!
    This is a corner of my bath room and as you guys can see, I have lots of stuff in there. Well, to me, it’s never enough when it’s talking about hair care lol

[IMG][/IMG]

In this picture I have:

• 1 bottle of hair treatment oil
    • 3 bottles of shampoo and conditioner
    • Apple cider vinegar
    • Olive oil
    • Coconut oil (I forgot to put it in the pic, usually I kept my coconut oil in the fridge)
    • 3 bottle of hair mask
    • 1 massage comb
    • A lots of wooden brush and comb
    I've got:

• 1 bottle of sulfate free shampoo
    • 1 bottle of silicone free conditioner
    • 1 bottle of clarifying shampoo
    • 1 jar of deep conditioner
    • 1 bottle of oil
    • 1 jar of curl cream
    • 1 wide tooth comb
    • 2 claw clips

General washes: sulfate and silicone free shampoo and conditioner, oil and curl cream. Claw clips are for keeping hair out of way while conditioning.

Maintaining at Hip-BCL for now.
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    AHL/AHL/FT
    Type
    1a/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by neko_kawaii View Post
    Shampoo, condish, clarifying shampoo, apple cider vinegar, wide tooth comb, 2 claw clips, empty bottle for diluting and SMTs.

8 items total.

My oils are all in the bedroom.
    Sounds amazing, my mother didn't let me keep hair care products in my bedroom because she scare that i will spill it everywhere

Length
    AHL/AHL/FT
    Type
    1a/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Corvana View Post
    I've got:

• 1 bottle of sulfate free shampoo
    • 1 bottle of silicone free conditioner
    • 1 bottle of clarifying shampoo
    • 1 jar of deep conditioner
    • 1 bottle of oil
    • 1 jar of curl cream
    • 1 wide tooth comb
    • 2 claw clips

General washes: sulfate and silicone free shampoo and conditioner, oil and curl cream. Claw clips are for keeping hair out of way while conditioning.
    You guys have reminded me to get a bottle of clarifying shampoo for myself, it seems like everyone have at least 1 bottle of it in their bathroom. I have curl cream too, but i keep it at a corner in my bedroom since i don't need to use it anymore )

Length
    AHL/AHL/FT
    Type
    1a/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by longmane View Post
    Technically none I don't keep them in the bathroom. But I use a total of 5 plus a wide-tooth comb.
    So where do you keep them I don't have any wide tooth comb but i would considered to get some

Length
    short/short/BSL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Oh, all the previous posts make me feel like I'm a normal person after all

I've got:
    - 1 bottle or regular shampoo
    - 1 bottle of clarifying shampoo
    - 1 silicone free conditioner
    - 1 silicone based conditioner
    - 1 hair mask
    - 2 bottles of oil (macadamia and mineral)
    - 1 leave in conditioner
    - 1 heat protectant
    - 1 hair gel and some foam that's supposed to regulate sebum production on the scalp (but does nothing really), but I have to throw these out, just felt sorry for the money I spent
    - 1 wide tooth comb
    - 1 hair clip

Length
    bsl/CL/ftl
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

1 shampoo
    1 conditioner
    1 deep conditioner
    1 acv/oil rinse
    1 clarifying shampoo

Plus my partners products but I don't use those.
    ​You Zarkin Frood

Length
    Buzz/APL+/TBL
    Type
    3c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by TheForestFae View Post
    So where do you keep them I don't have any wide tooth comb but i would considered to get some
    I live with heavy handed roommates so I gotta take them with me everytime. Yeah wide-tooth comb works the best for my hair.