Thread: The No Products Challenge

Type
    3c/4a/C/ii

Default The No Products Challenge

I'm pretty sure some have noticed I'm pretty random. I have decided to start a challenge where I use no products at all in my hair, that goes for shampooing/conditioning as well. On Monday at 12:00 am I will start my challenge and if anyone else wants to tag along, that would be cool. I'm so use to messing with my hair that I realize I need to leave it alone and so all I will be doing is brushing it. I'm going to see how far I can go. Yes, this all may sound gross but my mother sort of inspired me. She uses nothing in hair what-so-ever and the longest she has gone was 7 months w/o doing nothing to it but only taking it down to comb or brush it. Wow, this going to be a bumpy road of a challenge. Lol, who's with me?

Length
    CL/MBL/WL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: The No Products Challenge

You might wanna join the NW/SO thread then Good luck with your challenge!

Length
    APL/MBL/CLS/S
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

Good luck!This is something I always wanted to do,I mean,forego all the products and be water only.
    Are you not concerned about not having enough slip when detangling,since from looking at your hair type I can tell you are a curly?

Type
    1c/2a/M/i

I love to hear that someone else has decided to forego all products

I kind of cut all the hair products accidentally. When I started college I was too busy and couldn't be bothered, which made me adapt my routine and I realized I didn't need them. A year and a half ago I went the whole nine yards and stopped using shampoo and conditioner too. Other than an occasional oil or egg wash, I don't use anything but water. Dunno whether to call it benign neglect or laziness

Sooo happy I have made that decision. My hair is so much happier and I save so much money