Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Hair Movies?

Length
    Pixie/Pixie/Knee
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Halloween Hair Movies?

I hope this isn't a repeat thread. I thought it would be fun to share our favorite Halloween movies that also have great long hair!! I love Sleepy Hollow with Christina Ricci! Can't wait to hear y'all's!! 💖 TV shows also welcome.
    Lady Lolury Guardian of the Crystal in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Current hair care goal: No trims until January 2026!

Length
    BSL/WAIST/HIP
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Default Re: Halloween Hair Movies?

All the hair in Practical Magic (Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman), it was obviously wigs and extensions but it's the thought that counts.
    An off-topic point; how amazing was the house the Aunts had? Very, very amazing is the answer and, sadly for the actors in that movie, that fantastic house is the first thing anyone mentions if I talk about Practical Magic! Especially the gorgeous conservatory.
    Last edited by shayna; October 23rd, 2024 at 05:20 PM.

Length
    Pixie/Pixie/Knee
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by shayna View Post
    All the hair in Practical Magic (Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman), it was obviously wigs and extensions but it's the thought that counts.
    An off-topic point; how amazing was the house the Aunts had? Very, very amazing is the answer and, sadly for the actors in that movie, that fantastic house is the first thing anyone mentions if I talk about Practical Magic! Especially the gorgeous conservatory.
    Practical Magic has epic hair. I ADORE that movie!!

Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

I'm a BIG Practical Magic fan, it is one of our "comfort movies"

There is also a movie I know of but have not seen called "Bad Hair" where a woman gets a weave that ends up being sentient or something... takes "killer hair" to the next level LOL. I tend to watch spooky movies all October (I call it Spooktober, the goal is one spooky movie each day of October) so maybe I will add that to my watch list. It started because I'd never seen some of the classics... I wanted to fix that, this year DH and I watched the Halloween series since he had not seen all of them either!

On the OT about the house, I live in the state (other side of it) that they built the PM house, but sadly they built it and TORE IT DOWN!!! SO sad to think that it could have actually existed, although totally out of my budget.... but STILL I would have LOVED to visit it, RIGHT? I wonder how much was just facade too, but it is still sad to me that it isn't just out there anymore! Feels so wasteful to me HAHAHA.

Honorable mention, because who doesn't love Winnie and Mary's hair in Hocus Pocus? I was a HUGE Sarah fan though, but hers is just long and blonde. Mary's defies gravity!
    Around here you can't go to far without a "The Ring" reference either, since that long dark hair is so fun to hide behind, which leads me to Addams family and cousin It!! Of course then bringing in another Christina Ricci role, Wednesday, and Morticia!

I grew up loving Morticia and Elvira (that beehive, am I right?) my first pet was named Elvira, even though I was NOT allowed to watch it... I was 3! I just knew I LOVED HER! To the point when my DH and I watched Elvira he was like "this explains SO MUCH about you" I'm an "internal goth" but rainbow outside ><

Length
    APL/MBL/WL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

I love Samara Morgan's hair in The Ring movies (I own all of them). I even dressed up as the "nice" version one Halloween (I'll have to check my parents computer to see if there's a picture, since there aren't any on my digital camera). I may try the "scary" version one year. I didn't have a problem with "Rings" (the third movie, not the short that's included in the bonus features of the Ring Two, though I enjoyed that one as well). Since my hair is darker, if I ever dress up as her again, I may not even need a wig, just grow my hair long enough so it covers my face (though I'd have to take my glasses off for any pictures). This scene from the first movie is so creepy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpb2-ZOzc_o
    Keeper of the Royal Order of Playful Kitties
    No trimming 2024: 11 July - 31 Dec
    APL - MBL - WL

Length
    2"/TBL/???
    Type
    4c/F/iii

The Ring. Best hair ever.
    If you want your kids to sleep next to you, let them watch it too
    I'm kidding
    I think I stopped watching Sleepy Hollow when they ruined the main couple and brought in a Mary Sue. Mary Sues are a great way to ruin any show.
    Like Supernatural, Sleepy Hollow also managed to take extremely interesting stories from the Book of Revelation and turn them into a confused, pointless mess.
    I was going to say The Exorcist, except the hair was actually horrible, but not in a bad way. I remember laughing I think.
    Last edited by luxurioushair; Yesterday at 09:26 AM. Reason: the need to rant
    Started: 13/11/2014.Elapsed
    MBL :: WAIST :: abyss :: hip:: TBL :: class
    Lady Sarah of the Invisible Warlands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Is anyone surprised that I liked the hair from The Ring and The Grudge? Also the original Japanese Ringu. Although I haven't watched them in years now. And I've totally done Samara short videos and pictures crawling out from the TV

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    BSL/WAIST/HIP
    Type
    2c/M/ii

I've had to try really hard now to think of more Halloween movies with good hair. Every time I thought of a good one it had bad hair- Edward Scissor Hands, Coraline, Beetlejuice, Hocus Pocus, The Rocky Horror Picture Show...

Okay, got one; in The Craft, the Spanish lady who runs the occult supply shop who tells Sarah she is a natural witch. As usual I was more caught up in the film props and sets than the hair. Sorry.
    Last edited by shayna; Today at 06:19 AM. Reason: spelling

Length
    HL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

When I was like 11 I wanted long and black hair because of The Ring

Lullaby of Obliteration
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Chin

Not a Halloween movie but I loved the wig they gave Antonio Banderas in interview with the vampire ( movie not the garbage TV show)