Page 951 of 3319 FirstFirst ... 4518519019419499509519529539611001105114511951 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,510 of 33183

Thread: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Wittingly Unpronounceable fišrildi's Avatar
    Length
    26"/40"/CL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

HeartofHaleth, your natural hair colour is really nice. It's got a similar colour than a henna gloss
    And loving your texture, very pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by CoconutBun View Post
    [B]Today I let my hair dry naturally, something I haven't done in a long time, for the purpose of hair typing. I've never been able to figure out my type myself, I was hoping someone could give me some input. I guessed 2a/2b but I'm not sure. Any brushing or manipulation pulls what little wave I have out and replaces it with frizz >.>
    Your waves are quite defined, but your hemline is straight-ish, so 2a/2b is probably right
    Beautiful mane! It looks so thick, happy and healthy

shrinkingviolet, you shouldn't be ashamed to post pictures of your hair... we all have all kinds of different colours, textures, lengths, thickness, and hemlines... diversity is what makes this forum interesting
    I hope you'll take the plunge and show us your gorgeous locks!

Lady Anairė of the Bow and Arrow, Wizardess of the Tundra Waterfalls in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    BSL • MBL • WL • HL • BCL • TBL • Classic

Length
    26"/40"/CL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

These pictures are intented to leave testimony of my fairytales, and the state of my hemline, before I start microtrimming today. I am wearing a contrasted colour of clothing so you can see with total honesty what's going on.
    I haven't trimmed for 9 months, and my ends are far from healthy. What you see in the last 4-5 inches, is chemically processed hair (perm damage).
    They don't look too bad in the picture, but they are dead, dry, porous, absolutely full of splits (so much so, that they are not even curly anymore). I can't start describing how much I hate my ends. There's no other choice but progressively eliminating this damage.

I am a fan of fairytales, and would like to keep growing them in the future, but this damage must go away before I plan on growing further
    Feast your eyes, while you can

Lady Anairė of the Bow and Arrow, Wizardess of the Tundra Waterfalls in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    CBL/CBL/???
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

Despite your suffered ends, fišrildi, your hair is beautiful! Definitely one of my favourite heads of hair here to be honest
    CBL - APL - BSL - MBL - WL

Quote Originally Posted by fišrildi View Post
    They don't look too bad in the picture, but they are dead, dry, porous, absolutely full of splits (so much so, that they are not even curly anymore). I can't start describing how much I hate my ends. There's no other choice but progressively eliminating this damage.

Maybe so, but from a little distance they look like beautiful fairytales, as if you really were a princess.

Length
    26"/40"/CL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiruna View Post
    Despite your suffered ends, fišrildi, your hair is beautiful! Definitely one of my favourite heads of hair here to be honest
    I'm very flattered, thank you, Kiiruna!

Quote Originally Posted by spirals View Post
    Maybe so, but from a little distance they look like beautiful fairytales, as if you really were a princess.
    Thanks for the kind compliment, spirals, but I'd rather be a strong, independent woman, than a princess (I know you meant well, please don't take this personally ).
    I wish I could keep the fairytales, but the damage I have is not good!

Excellent photo! Did you use a self-timer, or did a friend take it?

Length
    26"/40"/CL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by humble_knight View Post
    Excellent photo! Did you use a self-timer, or did a friend take it?
    I placed my phone in the window frame (self-timer)
    Then I emailed myself the pictures and photoshopped the background (field blur).
    Thanks!

Length
    12/TBL!!/???
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I'll miss your lovely fairytale ends, fišrildi, but I understand the need to get rid of damage...*glances at own ends disapprovingly*

Temporary goal: Classic, Final goal: To infinity and beyond!!
    currently at TBL, pressing on and hoping for Classic before I'm 20

Length
    28/39/44
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i/ii

fišrildi, you hair is absolutely beautiful! I love all the different shades of color you can see in that picture!

I took my picture for the new Seasonal Growth thread, and for my own amusement, decided to line it up against the picture I took of my hair when I first joined the forum/decided to grow my hair out. Look at the growth! I'm so happy because it doesn't *feel* like it's getting longer, but then the comparison picture makes my jaw drop!

MBL | WL | HL | TBL | HL | TBL | CLSSC(?)

Quote Originally Posted by fišrildi View Post

Thanks for the kind compliment, spirals, but I'd rather be a strong, independent woman, than a princess (I know you meant well, please don't take this personally
    Oh, yes; I understand. I think we want to be strong, independent women with princess hair. Because we can.