Page 904 of 2981 FirstFirst ... 404804854894902903904905906914954100414041904 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,040 of 29808

Thread: The Ficcare Thread (Formerly "Show me your Ficcare color")

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

Default Re: Show me your Ficcare color thread

Someone posted an inside out bun that is supposed to be able to be held with a small at long lengths, too.
    My trouble with the smalls, I think, is that my hair isn't long enough. I can wind it around like, once, jsut barely and that is the whole bun. So there is no inside coil to catch hold of. It's all jsut one coil, if you know what I mean, and the hair is thick, so it just kind of explodes out of smalls. I can only barely wear them now and soon I will only really only be able to do flipped braids with them. Julia Xena, is your problems similar?

If my hair ever gets long enough to do at least two coils, maybe the smalls will work in buns at that length, on the inner coil.

Its a shame about the borders. there is a certain simple beauty in the borders that is different from any other clip, I wonder why they won't do them again.

I can see why they don't do the crystal collections, especially after gluing the crystals myself onto that one silver stripe dolphin.
    Last edited by chen bao jun; December 13th, 2013 at 12:24 PM.

Length
    short/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Yes chen, I think that might be it. I have the same explosions going on with mediums sometime too.

I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith. Looking for Large Aqua Border and Large Multistripe Blue and Silver Ficcare Maximas.

Length
    pixie/TBL/45 in
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Ok,length may make it easier,my hair is butt length,so keep growing!

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

I think it might have been flipped bun that was shown with a small. Still cannot find it. I actually did it once from the instructions here, but couldn't figure out where to put the small ficcare.

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

This took some finding, though the post is not that old.
    Amapola can you ask the mods to sticky this somehow?
    I also went searching for the ficcare catalogue that Rowie posted a little while ago that we thought we ought to sticky, and found it but all the photos had disappeared.
    Just flickr messages left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amapola View Post
    Yesterday (it seems like a week ago!) I was asked to post photos of this hairstyle with a small Ficcare. Let me just say, any of you who can aim a camera at the back of your head and actually get a photo of the back of your head - you have my complete and utter admiration. I ended up with pics of the sky, the ground etc. but none of my head. So I went in to the mirror. I saw this style in a video on the Pinless Buns thread under the section "Hairstyle of the Month". This is what it looks like on its own:

In my hair this just slides out and in fact I felt lucky to be able to get a pic. OK, so you put your hair up like this, and then take the small Ficcare and clip it to the outside. I just make sure the tips go into that center whorl part of the bun:

This is my small cappuccino. It about disappears in my hair because the shade is so close, but I hope you can see it in there. Anyway it's a way to wear a small that looks good and is comfortable.

Length
    23/26,5/34
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I have to say, let's wait for a year. Maybe Ficcare is rethinking this. I mean, everybody thought the Lotus wouldn't come back, too and now it seems like they will come. So there is hope for the Border, yet.

Length
    12"/65"/60"
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Chen, I'm not sure they would want to sticky that. The thread on modifications/repairs seems far more interesting, but that did not get stickied.

As far as the photos: if the person who put them up stops hosting them, they will disappear like that. Mine are on my own website, which I hotlink from, because what the heck, I have to pay for hosting and so forth all the time anyway and it's easier for me to upload to my own site. Not everyone does that though, and truth is I do from time to time take pics down. So far no complaints from my web hoster about too much bandwidth! My site is generally pretty popular anyway, and I don't want it to ever shut down, so I always pay for as much bandwidth as possible. So I don't mind putting photos up here.

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

Ok, thanks, Amapola.
    I guess the new thread will replace the catalogue reference anyway.
    I'm not so computer literate

Length
    30.31/39.76/41
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Alright, so here's my collection:

Primavera silver, Silky deep blue, Silky lime green

Silky light lavender, Silky pink, Silky sea blue, Silky wine
    type: 1b Mii - length: 106 cm / 41.7" - braid circumference: 8,5 cm / 3.3" - color: chamaeleonblond - aim: classic length

Length
    pixie/TBL/45 in
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Love that silky sea blue!