Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: Herbal Essences products

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Herbal Essences products

Currently using this to clarify and wash off oil treatments.

My brother and I keep rebuying this because it's just that fantastic.

Account Closed by Member Request

Quote Originally Posted by renia22 View Post
    Today at the grocery store I saw these new ones. However, I didn’t buy them because I don’t need anything, so I have no idea how they are:

Oh wow, I bet those smell amazing!

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

^One of these days I’ll try them! Maybe someone here has and will mention how they are. For some reason I haven’t liked their newer conditioners (thick but not detangling enough for my hair), so I’m curious what people will say. The shampoos seem to be better.

Length
    17.5/26/27
    Type
    4a/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Within-Me View Post
    Currently using this to clarify and wash off oil treatments.

My brother and I keep rebuying this because it's just that fantastic.
    I've seen this grapefruit one on the shampoo pH database. I wonder if you two like it so much because it's one of the few Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioners that are in the ideal pH range for hair!

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by MoonLady View Post
    I've seen this grapefruit one on the shampoo pH database. I wonder if you two like it so much because it's one of the few Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioners that are in the ideal pH range for hair!
    Oof, this is going to sound bad but tbh, I don't know much about pH stuff for hair even though I keep hearing about it.
    The shampoo just works to clean our fine-strand hair and it smells d e l i c i o u s !

Southwest/New England/Deep South/Appalachia
    Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I picked up a couple of bottles of HE conditioner when they went on sale at the grocery store last month. The last time I happened to randomly get some, I really enjoyed it!

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by renia22 View Post
    Today at the grocery store I saw these new ones. However, I didn’t buy them because I don’t need anything, so I have no idea how they are:

I saw this set and to me it smells more like manly cologne scent which isn’t bad.

I haven’t had much luck with any of the lines so I passed on it. I recently got the coconut milk line and while I like the conditioner well enough the shampoo just wreaks havoc on my scalp! My scalp ends up dry/itchy/flaky with some sort of yellow oily build up which causes my scalp to feel sore. Which is a bummer because they have some really nice scents! Even the clear silicone free shampoos just dry my scalp out and make it so itchy.

I did see another new scent at Target, it’s the orange blossom scent. It smelled very light and nice, I was tempted to get it but since I haven’t had luck I passed on it.

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/i/ii

I've never tried any Herbal Essences products but so many people have had so many good things to say about these products that I will be trying one of their conditioners later on in the year when I use up the conditioners I have at the moment.

Length
    ~Chin/TBL+/CL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I’ve been using the Herbal Essences Coconut Milk conditioner lately as my last conditioner for some extra slip. I like it! It has a floral coconut scent, more floral than the hello hydration line. It does weigh down my waves, but I don’t really mind that. I’ve been using it after my silicone-free conditioner.

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielleRose View Post
    I saw this set and to me it smells more like manly cologne scent which isn’t bad.

I haven’t had much luck with any of the lines so I passed on it. I recently got the coconut milk line and while I like the conditioner well enough the shampoo just wreaks havoc on my scalp! My scalp ends up dry/itchy/flaky with some sort of yellow oily build up which causes my scalp to feel sore. Which is a bummer because they have some really nice scents! Even the clear silicone free shampoos just dry my scalp out and make it so itchy.

I did see another new scent at Target, it’s the orange blossom scent. It smelled very light and nice, I was tempted to get it but since I haven’t had luck I passed on it.

Oh wow, thank you for sharing! Sounds painful! You just saved me some money (haha). That’s been my experience with most of the new lines too- I get sucked in because of the scent or novelty, but then I end up being disappointed in the performance.