Page 9 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 789101119591095091009 ... LastLast

Thread: Armpit | Midback

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

so you should be too! tell me do you sleep with your head in a grow bag? you have a secret growing method, no holding back shadow walker now <whisper....... whats your secret???>
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Length
    25/35/41

Quote Originally Posted by girlcat36 View Post
    Our hair is very similar!
    I recognise those curls anywhere!!! It's so hard for our hair to look long as our spiral curls bounce up so much but we will all get there together . I love this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    so you should be too! tell me do you sleep with your head in a grow bag? you have a secret growing method, no holding back shadow walker now <whisper....... whats your secret???>
    Haha, I wish I knew. My only guess is that it must be good genes, though I take in a ton of protein every day (like, around 50 grams or more), and I'm also very active since my job is all manual labor. Who knows.

I know from looking at my hair in pictures that it's growing fast, but man it sure doesn't feel like it. It still feels really short.....

Regrowing to this length, and beyond.
    Lord Cocidius of the Midnight Path in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    pixie/3"/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/iii

I cut it all off and started over. It's pixie length still. My frustration at this point is that it occasionally looks really poofy, so I will probably be going in to get it texturized as it grows out. I will also trim the back to avoid the dreaded mullet.

Length
    25/35/41

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    ive gone and broke my no cut for a year, i only did a micro trim as my ends are getting straggly and thin, it feels better though and shouldn't jeopardise my length too much i hope!
    I'm a strong believer in microtrims. There is no point in having long hair if the ends are straggly. I've developed this obsession for staring at the ends of people's hair. I've got to snap out of it

Length
    16/21/30
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by 30isthenewblack View Post
    I'm a strong believer in microtrims. There is no point in having long hair if the ends are straggly.
    I too believe in microtrims. I had one quite recently. They make a huge difference in quality of the ends, but you don't have to lose a lot of length for that. I do them when I feel that I need to.

Your hair is very long Eadwine. It's the same length as mine when straight. It's just that you have such a long torso. At last! I have found an advantage to being average height There is a silver lining to everything. It will get there before you know it.
    Yeah.. I have itty bitty legs Looks silly but oh well, can't help my genes *giggles*

And I also do microtrims, definitely. Once every 18-21 weeks roughly. It sure helps keep the ends nice and neat

Account Closed by Member Request

I'm a strong believer in microtrims. There is no point in having long hair if the ends are straggly. I've developed this obsession for staring at the ends of people's hair. I've got to snap out of it
    Yeah, no offense, but I would snap out of it if I were you. Many people here get upset by the idea that others are staring at their ends or mentally criticizing their choices. Frankly, some people do have long hair and like straggly ends, so saying that there is no point in having long hair if ends are straggly is just not true for some of us.

Length
    16"/BSL+/Waist
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

I am now on the APL to BSL boat since I finally confirmed APL-goodness!

Hello, hello, hello.

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

I have tons of layers so I am all over the place. The bottom of my V is BSL but thats about it so its not a true BSL. The shortest layers are between my chin and shoulders. I am baby steeping my way with dustings.
    All Shall Be Well,
    And All Shall Be Well,
    And All Manner of Things Shall Be Well.