Page 893 of 2981 FirstFirst ... 39379384388389189289389489590394399313931893 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,930 of 29808

Thread: The Ficcare Thread (Formerly "Show me your Ficcare color")

Length
    nape/waist/tbl
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: Show me your Ficcare color thread

Rags, I got email confirmation as well almost instantly

Length
    short/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Now that is interesting. Is their system so glitchy some orders didn't go through?

I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith. Looking for Large Aqua Border and Large Multistripe Blue and Silver Ficcare Maximas.

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

I got mine immediately.
    My country where I was born changed their name, too. but that was all. You must be somewhere in Eastern Europe or the Balkans, where things are more complicated than that and they actually changed borders and so forth after the fall of the SU 22 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by juliaxena View Post
    So did everyone get email confirmation of the order right away? And credit card billed? I emailed them and I mean they don't list my country but they do list one that hasn't existed in 22 years now...

Length
    ?/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

Aaaargh! I'll bet mine didn't go through for some reason. Since I got up at 2 to check the website, I'm going to be seriously upset if that's the case.

~Proud member of the Renegray Gang~

Length
    pixie/TBL/45 in
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

CHEN,When I emailed Susie of ficcare if the innovations would be back,her reply was that'' the innovations will definitely be back,stay tuned'' so they'll be back[sometime]I also got confirmation almost immediately but I ordered right as soon as it opened,I'll bet the system got bogged down with all the traffic,if you are worried send them an email.That's what I'd do..
    Last edited by dulce; December 12th, 2013 at 07:27 AM.

Length
    SL/MBL/TB
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

I got my confirmation email within 5 minutes of my order.
    SL ---> APL ---> BSL ---> MBL ---> WST ---> HIP ---> TB
    Happy henna head

Length
    ?/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

Ok, I just checked and they did bill my credit card. So I guess my confirmation e-mail just got lost in the shuffle somewhere (isn't in my spam filter).

~Proud member of the Renegray Gang~

Length
    SL/MBL/TB
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by slynr View Post
    Good Morning everyone. Of course after a day of refreshing the site I went to bed and bam goes on at midnight. Congratulations to everyone who got goodies. I did succeed in getting the medium wine I wanted and went ahead and got a small opal with the hopes of getting it in medium in the future. Overall I'm pleased all things considering. I also got a set of those cut little ficcaritos in leopard but may also get giraffe. For some reason I feel I need those No matter how expensive they are it is nice to be able to go to a site and actually order something. Now thats refreshing! Hopefully they will keep adding stock as there are a few other things I might not mind picking up but wont be heartbroken if it doesnt happen!
    yayyyyy!!!! Slynr I got a medium opal but was actually going for the large. If/when I get the large you can have the medium. I am looking forward to seeing those ficcaritos - they look cute but I've never seen them used in an action shot, make sure you get some good ones!
    SL ---> APL ---> BSL ---> MBL ---> WST ---> HIP ---> TB
    Happy henna head

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I did except I put in 2 orders as I didn't get a confirmation email for the first one, I did the second one though. I think I will call them in the morning and see exactly what went through and cancel if I need to. I freaked out a little I think as I haven't ordered directly from ficcare before.

rags I have a med wine silky I would part with if ficcare doesn't restock ( if you like)

ETA: just saw your above post, I really hope the order goes well.
    Last edited by julee; December 12th, 2013 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Saw new post

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

Meanwhile, over at Ebay, trading gal has essentially lowered the prices on the pink multistripe and the blue multistripe. the buy it now price is still the same but you can bid on them both for $70. That's essentially half price from what they were listed for at first, let's see if they go now. $70 is only $20 more than what you get the new clips at ficcare for (if you get them).
    Headgames can't rid of their stuff though at all.