Page 88 of 278 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Entertaining Hair Conversations: Let's share!

has notorious buns Wildcat Diva's Avatar
    some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos
    Length
    16/35/real
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Entertaining Hair Conversations: Let's share!

Hahaha ...
    totally counts.

The Naughty Mess says.... Seeshami's Avatar
    Length
    4/51.5/Until
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by momschicklets View Post
    This is an absolutely hysterical story....can't say I wouldn't have been among the petters
    I don't judge and I don't get mad or upset about it. If I didn't want to be pet I would keep my hair shorter or in a bun. I can't be mad at people for giving me attention when I am being a weirdo and asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimha View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ! Me toooo ! When I see a gorgeous braid or some amazingly long and soft looking hair, I have to cling to something with both hands in order to refrain touching !!!
    I didn't know I was living so dangerously^^
    Never hurts to ask! Or just do. Mess hasn't killed any one yet.

The Naughty Mess says, "Exactly. YET"

The naughty mess says, "I plead innocent!"
    Should have kept your snaggles off the keyboard and plead the 5th.

Evil, not Bad Moderator (SB) trolleypup's Avatar
    Length
    52"/62"/77" *
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Seeshami View Post
    I don't judge and I don't get mad or upset about it. If I didn't want to be pet I would keep my hair shorter or in a bun. I can't be mad at people for giving me attention when I am being a weirdo and asking for it.

Never hurts to ask! Or just do. Mess hasn't killed any one yet.

The Naughty Mess says, "Exactly. YET"
    Exactly. When you answer someone's question with *bun drop + head toss* that is kinda an invitation for petting. But no apologies for moisturizing their hands...ummm.

2b-2a/C/iii 61"/155cm/growing fitfully longer
    LJ - Blog
    Unless specified otherwise, I am speaking as a member, not a moderator

Length
    ?/BSL/?
    Type
    2c/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by Pol View Post
    I've been reading this thread for the past few days (on and off - I am not that slow a reader! ) and chortling away to myself. When I finally finished just now with an sad face at no more funnies my SO asked what had been keeping me so amused. I explained and said I was now really disappointed I've never had an entertaining hair conversation myself. This was when I realised he was giving me a seriously bemused face and said "WHAT can be so entertaining about HAIR?". To which the only reply was "there are 87 pages of examples and counting..." I think that counts as my first entertaining hair conversation! Seriously he has started to refer to my hair experiments and LHC reading as 'your weird hobby'
    Welcome aboard. I think DH has accepted this as an official branch of Wonderland. 'We're all mad here....' he stopped asking about things like me putting raw egg and honey on my hair. The last one that I even got a 'look' for was grabbing a tea towel, half tying my hair up in it, soaking my hair in olive oil and finishing tying the towel so it wouldn't drip. That was fine, it was when I then grabbed the pledge and the vacuum...I was letting the pre oil soak, and he couldn't figure out why my hair needed oiled to dust and vacuum.
    Last edited by mindwiped; September 30th, 2015 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Autocorrect that didn't make sense

Length
    CBL/BSL+/Hip?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by mindwiped View Post
    Welcome aboard. I think DH has accepted this as an official branch of Wonderland. 'We're all mad here....' he stopped asking about things like me putting raw egg and honey on my hair. The last one that I even got a 'look' for was grabbing a tea towel, half tying my hair up in it, soaking my hair in olive oil and finishing tying the towel so it wouldn't drip. That was fine, it was when I then grabbed the pledge and the vacuum...I was letting the pre oil soak, and he couldn't figure out why my hair needed oiled to dust and vacuum.
    Haha, maybe the next trick is to persuade your hair to do the housework? SO is quickly getting used to my hair experiments, he has extremely odd hobbies himself so can't really complain. I make my own cleaning products as well as beauty stuff, so when I was mixing up a big bottle of something he asked "more stuff for your hair?". Um no, it was toilet cleaner! Although, to be fair, I use vinegar, soapnut liquid and essential oils, so I guess I could put it on my hair...

The Naughty Mess says.... Seeshami's Avatar
    Length
    4/51.5/Until
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by trolleypup View Post
    Exactly. When you answer someone's question with *bun drop + head toss* that is kinda an invitation for petting. But no apologies for moisturizing their hands...ummm.
    I dunno if my experimental products will.... If I was oiling I would keep it up. Generally I don't expose people to noncommercial products unless they are asking and I am talking about it. I am allergic to bananas and apparently its weird and unheard of so I am a little parinoid about exposing other people (because people do it to me ALL THE TIME) Almond is a common allergy and my oils with scent in them all have almond.

The naughty mess says, "I plead innocent!"
    Should have kept your snaggles off the keyboard and plead the 5th.

Evil, not Bad Moderator (SB) trolleypup's Avatar
    Length
    52"/62"/77" *
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Seeshami View Post
    I dunno if my experimental products will.... If I was oiling I would keep it up. Generally I don't expose people to noncommercial products unless they are asking and I am talking about it. I am allergic to bananas and apparently its weird and unheard of so I am a little paranoid about exposing other people (because people do it to me ALL THE TIME) Almond is a common allergy and my oils with scent in them all have almond.
    No worries with me unless they are allergic to people. Definitely past due for a wash when people say "It's so soft!"

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Not so much a hair conversation - but an experience.

I was in town yesterday and decided to wear my hair loose. So I was walking along the sidewalk up to the jewellers' shop to pick up some jewellery I had had repaired. I walked past a couple of people and a man in a mobility scooter.
    He looked at me, I thought nothing of it and kept walking. I went into the shop and asked if my order was ready. The lady went out the back to check.

While she was there I noticed that the man on the scooter was sitting in the shop doorway staring at me. His scooter was blocking the entire doorway so that no one could get in or out. I thought at first he was waiting for someone in the shop but then realised I was the only customer. His staring made me uncomfortable so I looked away. The lady was quite a while out the back and the whole time this guy was just sitting and staring. So I paid for my jewellery and went to walk out of the store. He continued to stare at me even when I walked up to him and it was obvious I wanted to leave the store. I couldn't get out the door as his scooter was totally blocking the doorway. By this time I was really feeling unnerved...
    I said "Excuse me". He sat there and stared, saying nothing for several moments more, then said "I will back up", and did so - slightly, so I could leave. He continued his staring as I walked as fast as I could back to my car....

I don't understand why he would have stared like that, unless it was my hair....

I was really creeped out. What would you all have done in my situation?
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

I'm not sure what I would've done. I'm wondering if he was staring because he disapproved or because he liked it. I guess if it were a favorable sight he would've complimented you?

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by spirals View Post
    I'm not sure what I would've done. I'm wondering if he was staring because he disapproved or because he liked it. I guess if it were a favorable sight he would've complimented you?
    I have no idea. Shrug.
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR