Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Hair goals: Youtuber Edition

Length
    chin/shld/waist
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Hair goals: Youtuber Edition

I used to watch beautyklove, but I don't believe her hair is that long as a result of those treatments she constantly comes up with, it's probably just her good genes. I still watch her videos sometimes because I am really fascinated by her hair thickness, but I know my hair will never look like hers.
    Coffee and Makeupis one of my favorite hair YouTubers and I love the fact that she doesn't advise people to go out and buy really expensive treatments. She is the living proof that you can get really nice hair by using drugstore shampoo and conditioner. I hope one day she will come back to YouTube, I'm curious to see her hair evolution.

Length
    buzz/31/long!
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Though she straightens her hair I've always loved ReeRee Phillip hair I one day want hair like that I think she only has 2 hair videos. She was a goth you tuber who just vanished abruptly 10 months ago
    I had never head of ReeRee Phillips till you posted this, Bat, and now I've just fallen down an absolute rabbit hole trying to find out what happened to her! Where did she go?? I love her hair... I wonder if she's ever tried henndigo (or a two step henna + indigo) - it seems like a good solution for someone who wants straighter hair and is committed to the permanence of the colour. I hope she reappears someday!
    Growing out a buzzcut since September 2019
    buzz -- mess -- chin -- SL [18.5"] -- APL [22"] -- APL+ [25.5"] -- MBL [27"] -- WL [29"] -- HL [32"] -- TBL [38"]

Length
    thigh/mbl/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by DropStitches View Post
    I had never head of ReeRee Phillips till you posted this, Bat, and now I've just fallen down an absolute rabbit hole trying to find out what happened to her! Where did she go?? I love her hair... I wonder if she's ever tried henndigo (or a two step henna + indigo) - it seems like a good solution for someone who wants straighter hair and is committed to the permanence of the colour. I hope she reappears someday!
    I found reddit post on it, seems like her mental health went downhill
    2008: 24cm/10" 2015: 41cm/16" 2022: 120cm/48" // 2022: 52cm/21"
    instagram

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

I don't watch a lot of hair YouToubers, but I do really like CoffeeAndMakeup, and she's the closest to hair goals for me, because we have a similar hair texture, thickness, and colour. Only hers is much longer! She also has such a lovely personality.

I've also watched Isabella Demarko, and I'm also sad that she doesn't like her hair, especially now that it's in a good condition. I think it looks lovely.
    I used to watch Holistic Habits too, and her hair is glorious of course, but it's not hair goals for me, because my hair could never look like that.
    Neck / SL / APL / BSL / WL+ / HL / BCL / TBL!
    Dye-free since Dec 2018.
    2021 plan: grow & trim - get rid of layers & reach hip-BCL.

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Reading this thread months after commenting is so curious Looks like a lot of us are here thanks to coffee&makeup...She disappeared from social media and she is rarely here...I really miss her videos and her voice...Also a lot of ppl mentioned holistichabits, and she actually popped up to me, I watched few videos and I was like: okaaaaay the only good thing that came of it was that coffee&makeup were related/suggested video On side of her really expensive products she is suggesting, the idea that she owes her hair to some routine is ridiculous. One thing though, that made it impossible for me to watch her videos, is her voice..It was so annoying to me! Thickness wise, we all know that it's genetics related and no amount of expensive and organic products aren't gonna make your hair like that, though some of us would like that Some improvement in quality department can be made with proper care but c'mon...And she is not the only one, a lot of them are using their genetic blessing to make their lines of miraculous products, and every beauty guru that started of Instagram or YT now has a line of makeup/hair products/insert what they market here
    In an ocean of those people, it's really hard to find someone to be inspired by who isn't just trying to sell you something
    Growing virgin hip length

Length
    BSL/HL/???
    Type
    1b/1c/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade Beauty View Post
    Reading this thread months after commenting is so curious Looks like a lot of us are here thanks to coffee&makeup...She disappeared from social media and she is rarely here...I really miss her videos and her voice...Also a lot of ppl mentioned holistichabits, and she actually popped up to me, I watched few videos and I was like: okaaaaay the only good thing that came of it was that coffee&makeup were related/suggested video On side of her really expensive products she is suggesting, the idea that she owes her hair to some routine is ridiculous. One thing though, that made it impossible for me to watch her videos, is her voice..It was so annoying to me! Thickness wise, we all know that it's genetics related and no amount of expensive and organic products aren't gonna make your hair like that, though some of us would like that Some improvement in quality department can be made with proper care but c'mon...And she is not the only one, a lot of them are using their genetic blessing to make their lines of miraculous products, and every beauty guru that started of Instagram or YT now has a line of makeup/hair products/insert what they market here
    In an ocean of those people, it's really hard to find someone to be inspired by who isn't just trying to sell you something
    Funny that you'd mention that, I showed one of her videos to some friends of mine a few days ago and they got really mad at her voice, saying it sounds like a cult member trying to lure people in now I'm scared of watching her videos
    🌸Growing my hair until I can't handle it anymore🌸

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade Beauty View Post
    Very true! You can find a lot of good videos on hairstyles. But as soon as it's about hair care, most people want to sell you something or tell you that their homemade hair product and not there genes gave them their long, thick hair...

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Bob/Knee/Term

I like this lady's videos : she doesn't promote any products (except 100% natural stuff like shea butter and oils, no particular brands). She has a minimalist routine with very down to earth advices, and amazing hair for a 50+ ! Videos are in French, but some have subtitles, or you can activate automatic translation too.

She is a huge inspiration for me because we are more or less the same age and she is growing out to terminal length too.
    I don't think I have seen her channel mentioned around here, but she is on the German LHN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLcKKY24vJI

Her hair is my hair goals !!
    https://www.youtube.com/post/UgzI2JBUx31G_HNTiYJ4AaABCQ
    Last edited by lilbee; November 26th, 2020 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Forgot to say something
    Bzzzzzz...

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy McLucyFace View Post
    Funny that you'd mention that, I showed one of her videos to some friends of mine a few days ago and they got really mad at her voice, saying it sounds like a cult member trying to lure people in now I'm scared of watching her videos
    Seriously? that sounds about right! I don't have experience with cults, but it sounds like she is trying to be soothing or hypnotizing...Which makes her so much more creepy to me...I have no idea how she has huge fan base (followers)
    Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    Very true! You can find a lot of good videos on hairstyles. But as soon as it's about hair care, most people want to sell you something or tell you that their homemade hair product and not there genes gave them their long, thick hair...
    Well you can't sell a hair style...But you can sell handmade oil blends, special natural shampoos, organic of course
    Growing virgin hip length

Length
    HL/TBL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I don't like holistichabits voice too...