Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long hair tee shirt slogans?

Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Default Re: Long hair tee shirt slogans?

What about a godiva like silhouette in the posture of throwing away scissors with a line that says "go long" ?

I think the length markers would look cool, but I would need a floor length dress for that!

I like the idea of a shirt with a line on the hem that says "if you can read this, my hair is up" or just one that says "my hair isn't long enough"

"Some like it long" made me laugh!

A shirt with an arrow pointing up that just says TLC from the LHC maybe?

I also liked "long hair is my tribute to time" and "you think I need a haircut? ok, which hair should I cut?" "I'm the mane attraction" is pretty funny too.

Length
    ?/71/Term
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by FrayedFire View Post
    What about a godiva like silhouette in the posture of throwing away scissors with a line that says "go long" ?

I think the length markers would look cool, but I would need a floor length dress for that!

I like the idea of a shirt with a line on the hem that says "if you can read this, my hair is up" or just one that says "my hair isn't long enough"

"Some like it long" made me laugh!

A shirt with an arrow pointing up that just says TLC from the LHC maybe?

I also liked "long hair is my tribute to time" and "you think I need a haircut? ok, which hair should I cut?" "I'm the mane attraction" is pretty funny too.
    I would need the dress to have a train.
    Princess Cerise of the Blushing Hues in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    58cm/60/60
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Awesome ideas! What about 'Keep calm and grow your hair'? I think that's a pretty apt one.

It wasn't my idea - I found a pic of a guy with floor length hair wearing such a shirt: https://www.flickr.com/photos/25697729@N08/12175342076/