Page 715 of 1605 FirstFirst ... 2156156657057137147157167177257658151215 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 16041

Thread: Midback | Waist

Length
    Bob/BSL/Hip+
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Default Re: BSL to WAIST take 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tini'sNewHair View Post
    Brag alert My hair today is soooooooooo well behaved, i just did my very first coconut soak last night and my hair seem to respond very well, sooo much better than the olive oil. Its never been this straight before, LOVE IT What type of hair do you guys think i have tho? Thanks
    Your hair looks really soft! Very pretty! I'm no help with hair type, I can't seem to figure it out but I'm sure someone can

Pixie - Ear - Jaw - Chin - SL - CBL- APL- BSL - WL - HL - TBL

Length
    14/36/60
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii/iii

Congratulations firefromwithin!

And Tini - your hair is so pretty! I love the wave you got going!
    How much does it wave when you don't have it oiled? With the oil it looks like a 2 something for me, but if there are a lot of wave naturally maybe 3? When you have the opportunity, maybe you can take a picture after clarifying and having it airdried? Like after next wash if that is ok for you

Am gonna do that myself next time I want to clarify, when I have someone here to take photos for me that is! I never took a "hairtype-photo" so that could be interesting, even though I am quite confident I am a 2 myself; straight but with a little bit of swoop in it.
    Last edited by redtuss; November 12th, 2013 at 11:28 PM.
    Happily growing my way to as far as it goes!

Length
    14/36/60
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii/iii

I sometimes feel like my hair is growing really slow, but then I found these pictures in my files - this is the 'do I started my growing from! I cut it in April 2011, that is the first picture (with my natural colour), and the other two are from June 2011 with henna!

As you can see I had to cut it a little bit myself in between the photos, I was not really happy with the first one, the hairdresser razored it heavily so it looked kinda weird (check out the mini-fringe she gave me!!!), I cut the longer side a bit shorter myself. I've kinda always done my own hair in terms of cutting and colouring, that was the last time I went to a hairdresser and it was probably my 3rd time as an adult.

Just had to share! Sorry about my weirdly shaped pimple, it's very yellow don't you think?

Last edited by redtuss; November 12th, 2013 at 11:33 PM.
    Happily growing my way to as far as it goes!

Length
    21/29/41
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

shutterpillar you look bery cute with the bangs I really love all kind of bangs and I think I look nice with them, but since my scalp is greasy and I become lazy I won't get bangs again :/

ooo actually, that is a good idea. Now I have a new mini goal ''belly button lenght'', so the growth to the hips won't be so far then, thanks!

Laura maybe these links could help to determinate if you have a long torso:

http://www.ehow.com/how_8251478_tell...ort-torso.html

http://lostinaspotlessmind.com/2012/.../#.UoN9Phq2Uy0

Tini your hair looks very beautiful, those highlights at the end are natural? They are cute

Congratulations Jennielee88 and FireFromWithin you are at waist for me too.
    Last edited by Almendra; November 13th, 2013 at 06:26 AM.

APL ~ BSL ~ MBL ~WL ~ HL ~ TL

Length
    Chin/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Hey Y'all!
    I'm calling BSL and joining this thread. Honestly, I could use a couple more months I think, in order to be a true BSL, but I think I may be ok to be here anyway I joined in Sept 2010 with a chin-length shag, so it's been a looooong time to get to BSL. I think it will be at least 2 more years to get to waist, with my long torso.

Shoulder>>>APL >>> BSL >>> WAIST

Length
    BSL/37/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/iii

Hi alyanna! Welcome. I have a long torso too (I think?) so I know what you mean.

Tini'sNewHair absolutely. gorgeous. hair.

Length
    Pixie/102cm/150cm
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Almendra View Post

Laura maybe these links could help to determinate if you have a long torso:

http://www.ehow.com/how_8251478_tell...ort-torso.html

http://lostinaspotlessmind.com/2012/.../#.UoN9Phq2Uy0
    According to that first link, I do, indeed, have a long torso. Well, that explains why I have a straight-ish figure, and why when my hair reaches waist, it'll only be another inch until I'm at hip. I'm at 29.25" now, and still have 3" to go until waist, whereas many women here would have already reached waist at my length.

97 cm Photo taken 1-1-2017

Length
    15/30/40
    Type
    1b/M/ii

@redtuss - Thank you so much My hair is always a little bit wavy but I will take a photo in a few days when im due for a wash and see if theres any difference. Havent really thought abvout my hair type much until now for some reason --- Looking at your short hair pictures, wow i cant believe how short it used to be... Do you still trim your own hair now? If you do trim, what method do you use? I will try trim my own hair next year but im scared of doing something wrong but then again, going to a hairdresser scares me even MORE!!! Ive had some shocking "hairdressers choice" fringes to, eeekkk!!! ) Like one time she pretty much gave me a mulet but what i actually said is to have a long fringe, because my forehead is small i thought if she grabbed more hair length for my fringe i could do a lil optical illusion with a longer cut fringe but i didnt mean to take all my front hair from ear to ear for it AHHHHH that fringe was meant to start from the corners of my eye brows NOT ears!!! I HATE hairdressers now.

Length
    15/30/40
    Type
    1b/M/ii

@schnibbles -- Thank you

@alyanna -- Welcome to the group

@shutterpillar -- Thank you. Yes my hair is virgin hair and the ends have turned ombre pretty much which is hard to get used to because people will think that its coloured when its not

@Lyv -- Thank you

Length
    SL/APL/HL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i

I should be re-joining this thread! Right now my hair is about an inch/inch and a half past BSL. I have a picture thing.
    I think my waist is where my hand is, do you guys think it'd be possible to reach that within 6 months?