Page 714 of 715 FirstFirst ... 214614664704712713714715 LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 7150

Thread: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

Default Re: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

Quote Originally Posted by AshtangiPNW View Post
    Checking in here! I’ve just made it to classic length! I really like this length. I’m planning to grow past Classic until about next spring, then trim back to classic for a fuller hemline. At least I think I’ll trim at some point next year! I occasionally S&D as needed if I notice a white dot/split end but haven’t trimmed very regularly throughout my journey from chin length to here. My last (and only) trim/cut during that time was in 2022 from ~BCL to a little longer than waist. Happy growing everyone!
    Checking in here! I’ve just made it to classic length! I really like this length. I’m planning to grow past Classic until about next spring, then trim back to classic for a fuller hemline. At least I think I’ll trim at some point next year! I occasionally S&D as needed if I notice a white dot/split end but haven’t trimmed very regularly throughout my journey from chin length to here. My last (and only) trim/cut during that time was in 2022 from ~BCL to a little longer than waist. Happy growing everyone!
    Congratulations!! Classic is an absolutely beautiful length. And welcome!! I'm always happy to see more posts in this thread, I'm going to be here for a while, so it's fun to hear from and grow along with other posters. Happy growing ~

Length
    BSL/CL/KL
    Type
    4b/4c/M/C/iii

Congratulations on reaching Classic!!
    TBL>CL>MTL>KL
    Onward, Downward, and Outward to Body Swallowing Lengths!!

Is a loose bun with a scrunchie even possible at this length? Hair sticks are pretty secure but they can be a bit tight and i need to vary my hairstyle. Also getting to a bit of a learning curve when it comes to detangling. You know how, when growing out your hair, there are times where you settle into a routine and generally learn whats working for you, but then it grows to a certain point where you have to adjust or learn a different way to detangle or style or even sleep with it before being routine again? Yeah this learning curve is a bit tough. Waist to tailbone and on wasn’t all that difficult, but now i want to grow more and I’m trying to be even more gentle and patient with it. Reading through old posts here definitely helps though. Happy growing!

Length
    ~Chin/CL/MTL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Thanks SandyBottom, gghh, and Hairy-Fairy! I’m not sure about the scrunchies, gghh. I try to use conditioners with a lot of slip for the detangling benefits…then the trade off is that the strands become too impossibly slippery to secure with anything other than claw clips. I use the large barrel ones and they’re really lightweight.
    ~Bleach-free from April 2018~*~No trimming~

Thanks SandyBottom, gghh, and Hairy-Fairy! I’m not sure about the scrunchies, gghh. I try to use conditioners with a lot of slip for the detangling benefits…then the trade off is that the strands become too impossibly slippery to secure with anything other than claw clips. I use the large barrel ones and they’re really lightweight.
    I think a scrunchie would still be possible, I used a larger hair tie before around my current length and it was somewhat comfortable. I feel like claw clips pull at my strands and make my head feel sore. So, I don't know what to do really. This adjustment period is proving to be quite a challenge, but I love the weight and look of it too much.

Length
    2"/TBL/???
    Type
    4c/F/iii

I have one section that is Classic Length and the rest of my hair is shorter than that. That is ridiculous, but it's what always happens to me - one section grows ahead of the others and then the rest of the hair catches up.
    I'm going to cut that long section shorter next time I trim the hair.
    Started: 13/11/2014.Elapsed
    MBL :: WAIST :: abyss :: hip:: TBL :: class
    Lady Sarah of the Invisible Warlands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Quote Originally Posted by luxurioushair View Post
    I have one section that is Classic Length and the rest of my hair is shorter than that. That is ridiculous, but it's what always happens to me - one section grows ahead of the others and then the rest of the hair catches up.
    I'm going to cut that long section shorter next time I trim the hair.
    How exciting!! Classic is a beautiful length, will you be trimming after the rest of your ends reach classic? In my experience when that happens, it's usually a while after I've done my once every 9-12 months trim, so the hair just naturally fairytales. I wait for the rest of my hair to catch up in the following months, and usually it does, but even though I trim my hair to be blunt, it never ends up staying that way. As long as it's healthy I guess ~

Length
    2"/TBL/???
    Type
    4c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by gghh View Post
    How exciting!! Classic is a beautiful length, will you be trimming after the rest of your ends reach classic? In my experience when that happens, it's usually a while after I've done my once every 9-12 months trim, so the hair just naturally fairytales. I wait for the rest of my hair to catch up in the following months, and usually it does, but even though I trim my hair to be blunt, it never ends up staying that way. As long as it's healthy I guess ~
    Well I've been trimming 1-2 inches here and there since the beginning of this year. I like how it's going so I'll continue trimming for the whole of next year. By the time all of my hair is Classic length, I would've stopped my trimming phase I guess.

Length
    2"/TBL/???
    Type
    4c/F/iii

double-post deleted

Length
    APL/Knee/TERM
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

Knee Length Milestone moment! I’m very glad to announce that today, on my birthday, I officially reach knee length, even if there are only three racers down there lol.
    It took me 5 years of no-trimming to get here. I practice benign negligence and limit mechanical damage as best as I can. I don’t do S&D these days since I rarely have split ends. Just keep it in a braided bun the moment I wake up and sleep in a lightly-oiled braid inside my silk bonnet. I finger comb only and never use heat. This is what my virgin hair looks like freshly shampooed and air dried. I only wash my hair once a week. Starting from the new year, very likely on the 1st anniversary of my dad’s death - I commenced my long hair journey as a way to pray for the health of my dad who was fighting against cancer - I will regularly trim my hemline to maintain it at knee length, keeping it exactly 100cm long from my nape hairline. This micro-trimming might continue for a few years before I go for the ankle or floor with a decently even hemline.

More pics: https://www.instagram.com/p/DBW6kkqT...FheHZ2eXgyOA==
    Bundrop vid: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBZDH...VhcG5yZHRkMWZ0
    Last edited by tuanyiji; October 21st, 2024 at 09:35 PM.
    Knee1b/C/10cm Fingercomb/Braided Bun Only/No-Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][Fun with Flowers][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]