Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: "Is this really what my hair looks like from the back?" shocker! (pics)

Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: "Is this really what my hair looks like from the back?" shocker! (pics)

Quote Originally Posted by Margeaux View Post
    Interesting - brownie points to the one who can tell me why we have so many Ns around the board?
    Haha. Three theories:

1) N types are more unconventional than S types. Really long hair is unconventional.

2) Really long hair tends to remind people of medieval, renaissance, and fairy tale images. N types tend to like this.

3) A lot of people are actually lowish S types but are mistyping as Ns. This might be true especially if the test they are taking to type themselves is this one. Not the real test (the real test costs $$), and its questions are biased in favor of answering N IMO.

Or any combination of these theories
    Your righteousness is like the mountains of God; your judgments are like the great deep; man and beast you save, O LORD. Psalm 36:6

Length
    bob/TBL/TBL
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Default Re: "Is this really what my hair looks like from the back?" shocker! (pics)

You have beautiful hair! I love the color and curls! (It looks nice straightened too )
    Reached classic mid 2014, cut back to hip. Now at tbl and liking the length

Very pretty, I think you are waist and heading towards tailbone soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MissManda View Post
    Your hair is jaw-dropping, both with your curls and straight! The shine and color of your hair looks very elven, actually.
    What she said!

Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Looks like your hair was born to be straight. And so nice ends!
    And the colour... If I will ever dare to colour my hair it will be red or exactly your kind of blonde.

Length
    5 in/12 in/?
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii/iii

Your hair looks beautiful curyl or straight! Lucky you to have such beautiful hair! I'm curious; what is the difference in length between when your hair is curly and when it is straightened?

Curly, not curyl, sorry. I never see the typos until after they're posted!
    Last edited by Teacherbear; April 7th, 2010 at 07:53 PM. Reason: merge 2 posts

Type
    1b/1c/M/C/iii

*is jealous and can't think past that fact*

Length
    Shldr/Waist/Happy
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Pagancat View Post
    Your hair looks beautiful curyl or straight! Lucky you to have such beautiful hair! I'm curious; what is the difference in length between when your hair is curly and when it is straightened?
    It's a good question but I could only give you an estimation. I never measure my hair per se (or my measurements would differ greatly) but I suppose it's a difference of roughly 7 inches/20 centimeters It's back to its natural curly state right now, and looks almost halfway between BSL and waist again. Which is why I'm still in that thread!

3w4 sx, handsome alien. I speak in code.

Length
    0 ''/26.5"/.....

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!