Page 62 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364721121625621062 ... LastLast

Thread: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Length
    CL/CL/BSL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: The Flexi-8 Thread

Those are all very pretty DolphinPrincess! You did a great job on custom.

I have 2 new ones coming, they should be in the mail today!
    ~Renegray Gang Member~

Length
    Pixie/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

DolphinPrincess, your flexis are gorgeous -- especially when they're in your stunning hair!!!
    Proud Member of the Renegray Gang
    Lady Arethusa of the Gossamer Garden in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Type
    1b/C/ii

Wow, Dolphinprincess!!! All of them are beautiful, and I especially love the black&pink one!!! I just like those colors, but yeahhh beautiful! I still need to make me some customs haha.
    *Hopefully new signature picture coming soon...I've been gone for a few months...lol

Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

DolphinPrincess they are lovely!
    Did flexi have the little skull centerpiece or was it something you sent to them?

I'd love a Flexi with a Ginkgo leaf or greyhound head (or magen david) as centerpiece, but I highly doubt they have that.

*Pictures*
    *Rosettebun tutorial*
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be
    judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Gandhi

Length
    Shldr/BSL/TB/CL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Eresh - The Skull and crossbones was a centerpiece that they had. I had seen it on a mini. You could always ask them if they have anything like that. Also, they might be willing to find it for you. For a couple of mine, she even had to go get some beads, so I know they'll do some looking around. They're really nice though!

And thanks everyone!
    1st goal: BSL May 2009 ​re-reached late 2012 2nd goal: Waist Final Goal: TB or Classic

Length
    shldr/~tbln/clsc
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/iii

I met one of the Flexi-8 employees at the Patterson Apricot Fiesta (which was similar to a craft fair ) and she was so nice and friendly. Since the XL barely fits around my figure 8 and folded braid, she offered to make me a XXL, running on the large side for a better fit! She also gave me the special craft show pricing and shipped the XXL by priority mail. Great customer service. I'm hoping that I can fit the XXL around a bun like eresh did, but it may not work. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Do the dangles on some of them get caught in the hair at all?

Length
    chin/APL/waist
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

My order seems to have gone missing....

Packages usually arrive from the US to my door within 2 weeks and I have still seen nothing.

Contacted Flexi-8 May 29 and they offered to ship another package if it didn't arrive in a few days (it didn't). So I sent and email saying nothing yet and I asked about alternative shipping methods which would include a tracking number (since the first package could not be tracked), and they haven't got back to me at all.

Does anyone know the best way to contact them? My first message (which they received) was sent through the contact customer service button at the store, and subsequent (unanswered emails) were sent as replies to the email they sent me.

At the moment I have no idea what is happening, if they have gone ahead shipped a new order, or if they are waiting for a reply (and for some reason haven't received my emails), or what exactly is happening. I'm going to wait a few days and contact them through the website again, but I am worried I'm starting to be annoying, but I really would like to find out what is going on.
    May 2009

Length
    ~APL/26.5/34 in
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I got three flexi-8s in the mail yesterday....my first. Is is bad that I want to order 5 more? I should wait until my hair gets longer so I can order the bigger ones.

Type
    3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Rohele View Post
    Does anyone know the best way to contact them? My first message (which they received) was sent through the contact customer service button at the store, and subsequent (unanswered emails) were sent as replies to the email they sent me.
    There's a toll-free number on the website, but if you're not in the US that won't do much good. The number on whois is +1.6262857609. Try that.
    Pyerre Mehendi Mage in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    My name is Indigo Montoya. You terped my henna. Prepare to dye!
    Pic by Renarok

Type
    3a/M/ii

I just looked at my medium Flexi and one of the ouches is empty. The centerpiece came with thirteen gems in a pattern of one in four in eight. One of the eight is missing. It might be in bed somewhere, as I've slept with it on, but it could just as easily be somewhere else. What should I do?
    Pyerre Mehendi Mage in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    My name is Indigo Montoya. You terped my henna. Prepare to dye!
    Pic by Renarok