Page 612 of 843 FirstFirst ... 112512562602610611612613614622662712 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 8421

Thread: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Length
    Shave/Knee/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Wash day today, did a scalp treatment last night, shampoo and conditioned then used a DIY rosemary and acv rinse now waiting for it to dry.

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Sitting with henna in my roots. Later it will be indigo.

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I've just colored my hair using Clairol Nice N Easy's Extra Light Blonde, and then I shampooed using Loreal Elvive for color-treated hair. Then, I applied the Stabilizer Plus pre-conditioning treatment, and I conditioned using Clairol Nice N Easy's ColorSeal Gloss Conditioner. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and Isoplus Wrap Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 3 or 4 hours. Then, I'm going to apply Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and blow dry for only 5 minutes.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    Buzz/37.5/35??
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Benign neglect for now! Right now is down because it just finished air drying (first wash after my latest skin cancer surgery- I was surprised how painfully heavy my wet hair pulled on the stitches on my forehead).

Tomorrow is wash day. I'll use the Biolage hydrasource detangling [both sham and cond). Just started using after I had a bottle of this happened to be dropped off by grocery home delivery. I have noticed some detangling. Then I'll air dry.

Length
    BSL/TBL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I’ve just gone through wash day and it’s up in a T-shirt right now.

- The Innate Life Scalp Treatment for an hour
    - Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Treatment Masque for little less than an hour, wet my length a little bit first with Rose water
    - Washed twice with Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Threat shampoo
    - Conditioned with Giovanni Smooth As Silk conditioner
    - Brushed in Giovanni Direct Leave In

Now I’ll have to wait till it’s dry. Then I’ll brush it out, put 2 drops The Innate Life Rose Elixir in the lengths and braid it. Done
    Chin • APL • BSL • MBL •WL​ • HL • BCL • TBL • CL
    Lady Marie of the Scarlet Kin
    in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/WL/Hip+
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Just did my quarterly microtrim, then CWC. Its up in a claw clip air drying for the time being.

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I've brushed and applied some Garnier Fructis Anti-Frzz Defying Oil. Then, I brushed again. Now, I'm just wearing my hair hanging loose or down along with my bangs. Tonight I will put it in a bun for sleeping.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Weemomma View Post
    Tomorrow is wash day. I'll use the Biolage hydrasource detangling [both sham and cond). Just started using after I had a bottle of this happened to be dropped off by grocery home delivery. I have noticed some detangling. Then I'll air dry.
    Oh, I love Biolage hair products! I haven't used it in 11 years but I still love it. Especially, the shampoo and conditioner for color-treated hair. I always purchase mine from the Ulta Beauty Store.

Length
    BSL/TBL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Mariekeeee14 View Post
    I’ve just gone through wash day and it’s up in a T-shirt right now.

- The Innate Life Scalp Treatment for an hour
    - Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Treatment Masque for little less than an hour, wet my length a little bit first with Rose water
    - Washed twice with Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Threat shampoo
    - Conditioned with Giovanni Smooth As Silk conditioner
    - Brushed in Giovanni Direct Leave In

Now I’ll have to wait till it’s dry. Then I’ll brush it out, put 2 drops The Innate Life Rose Elixir in the lengths and braid it. Done
    So that went sideways. The scalp treatment hadn’t fully come out. Washed twice with Balea med ultra sensitive shampoo, conditioned with garnier banana hair food mask, used Giovanni direct leave in, no brush. Left it in the T-shirt for a very short while, squeezed some water out with the T-shirt and blow dried on cool. It’s not completely dry yet, and I’ll have to go to sleep soon…
    Chin • APL • BSL • MBL •WL​ • HL • BCL • TBL • CL
    Lady Marie of the Scarlet Kin
    in the Order of the Long Haired Knights