Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Intresting hairstick styles?

Length
    12/35/40
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Default Re: Intresting hairstick styles?

Could someone explain what LWB is. Also, where might I go to familiarize myself with some of the styles you are all talking about. I just watched the video on the French antenna braid, and that looks great, but sadly I cannot even do a French braid. My husband knows how, but he sometimes makes a big deal out of doing it, even though it only takes him about five minutes. I would love to be able to do some different braiding styles myself, rather than relying on him. I am going to start watching more of the YouTube Tutorials on various styles.

Rowan Will-o'

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

LWB=lazy wrap bun. I would say google each style or look them up on youtube, they are simply different ways of putting hair up. French braiding just really takes practice, you will get it eventually! Yay you for wanting to learn yourself instead of relying on someone else! Also, welcome to LHC!
    Meow to all!!! /\_/\ (=O.O=) (#) (#)

Account Closed by Member Request

I have trouble with a normal Lazy Wrap Bun (LWB), too.
    If you haven't tried it yet, there's the Seashell Bun. It seems to hold better than a cinnabun for me, albeit I use spin pins to hold it because it's a bit tricky for me to secure with sticks or a fork. It would probably work better with two sticks instead of one.
    Since I've been having so much trouble with the regular LWB, I've been making the 2-in-1 LWB instead and it holds like a rock and doesn't look like a blob with lots of crazy rogue endies.

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

yay! I think I can do this! i ended up with two loops like huge pic curls, but it has potential to try in the morning (I'm tired and going to sleep now...) thank you for this wonderful tutorial!
    Meow to all!!! /\_/\ (=O.O=) (#) (#)